xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

6 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Beyoncé is one of those artists that despite being a once in a lifetime performer and skilled vocalist, she makes some of the most boring music in the industry. Last song she made that made me bop was Hold Up. :gasp:

It’s such a waste really, she needs someone to write and produce better music for her. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

The fact that producers always choose Show Me Love to be sampled on every song when it comes to house-influenced tracks it's getting boring.

Besides Charli, who else has sampled this song? At least in the past five years?

I'm so happy with this single.

45 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Besides Charli, who else has sampled this song? At least in the past five years?

https://www.whosampled.com/Robin-S./Show-Me-Love-(Stonebridge-Mix)/sampled/?ob=1, what i'm trying to say is that a lot of producers nowadays rely on the same house songs, same melodies and stuff to just to create a "hit". They could sample a lot of other bangers from Ace of Base, Corona, C+C Music Factory, Black Box, that would still hit too.

well-so-im-done.gif

This song is so mid to me and it feels fake how people are praising it when I know for a fact that they'd skip it so fast if it was sung by literally any other musician (besides Ariana, Justin or Drake) :rip:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

The whole "it's happy and that's why people don't like it" excuse is such a weird thing to me :toofunny: As if we all aren't begging for good fun music these days. Just let people dislike songs jesus. Anyway, the song is fine to me. I probably won't listen again 

giphy.gif 

20 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Haven't ever heard any of those.

Even the EDM ones (for as bad as they seem) didn't felt like some leftover track that could be used for anything except the first taste of a highly anticipated comeback.

well-so-im-done.gif

It could've been a little bit shorter and some lyrics should've been change BC it is very repetitive but apart from that it's alright. At least its fun and I'm sure the rest of the album will be brilliant :fabcat:

A radio edit is needed tho ngl I can't see this doing well on the charts but then again Bey hasn't given a shit about hits since after 4 anyway

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

7 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

now why is everyone dragging beyoncé….bday and self titled are literally hit after hit :makeup:

it's almost like people aren't dragging her for bday and self titled

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

26 minutes ago, COCC said:

Clearly her judgement is impaired, and if she ever runs for office, this tweet should and will be held against her. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I don’t know if it’s the same sample or not, but to me, it sounds very similar to:

• Swish Swish - Katy Perry (2017)
  • Sour Candy - Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK (2020) 
  • Used to Know Me - Charli XCX (2022)

And it feels and Break My Soul is the worst use case of the sample/sound/beat/whatever imo. Five years of the same sound and the worst implementation… :eek3:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore