xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

The song is literally generic 90s dance music that was popular in 2014-2017 and that I would eat it up in 2015. 

It's giving this. I still love this for parties but not as a single from such a prestige singer like Beyonce in 2022.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

33 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

QUEEN MICHELLE PRAISING BREAK MY HOLE.

ALSO THE SAME WOMAN WHO SAID PIZZA IS A VEGETABLE.

CORRECT ON BOTH COUNTS. 

LEGEND.

Ah best friend of GWB and wife and supporter of  a War Criminal president of her own. I’m sure all the dead Yemeni and afghani children are glad she liked a subpar house track. I don’t care what she has to say unless its condemning  her husbands illegal wars, assasinations of american civillians and bombing of children’s hospitals. The crimes are many and I can only hope that one day there will be justice for victims of Empire

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

17 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Ah best friend of GWB and wife and supporter of  a War Criminal president of her own. I’m sure all the dead Yemeni and afghani children are glad she liked a subpar house track. I don’t care what she has to say unless its condemning  her husbands illegal wars, assasinations of american civillians and bombing of children’s hospitals. The crimes are many and I can only hope that one day there will be justice for victims of Empire

Gorl it ain’t that deep. I just like pizza.

24 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

The crimes are many and I can only hope that one day there will be justice for victims of Empire

Only on LB would this sentence appear on a thread about Beyonce's new song.

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

On 6/21/2022 at 5:33 PM, Pretty On The Indide said:

i thought this was about DC member Michelle Williams and i was like :paris:

but then i realized you’re talking about Michelle Obama

negAbhB.png

cannot fucking stand Used To Know Me but this is really good glad we have another song sampling That song that isn't incredibly boring and annoying (still like the rest of that album but Yeah)

sorry this is the Beyoncé thread ik i just couldn't stand all the comparisons even if technically they are fair

On 6/21/2022 at 10:54 PM, Coney Island King said:

QUEEN MICHELLE PRAISING BREAK MY HOLE.

ALSO THE SAME WOMAN WHO SAID PIZZA IS A VEGETABLE.

CORRECT ON BOTH COUNTS. 

LEGEND.

On 6/21/2022 at 11:33 PM, Pretty On The Indide said:

Kelly would never

qfrWuBl.png

I opened instagram and gasped omfg WHAT A COVER SLAYYYYYYYY BITCHHHHHHHHHH :crying: im so excited to see the alternate vinyl cover hopefully its from the same shoot :trisha:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

grown to stan break my soul its been stuck in my head for DAYSSS :beyonce: but I always giggle to myself when I remember seeing someone say the "queens in the front and the doms in the back" verse sounds like a RPDR top 4 remix lip-sync verse and that's so true :toofunny: it sounds like Alaska's I always wanna say "sendin bitches home like a heart attack, mess with me and you'll wind up in a casket, im Dorothy your toto GET IN THE BASKET!!!" after that line 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif