xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

18 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

The Kelis situation is so upsetting. Fully on Kelis’ side tbh but imma still stream the song tho never said im not a hypocrite 

what happened?

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

The Kelis situation is so upsetting. Fully on Kelis’ side tbh but imma still stream the song tho never said im not a hypocrite 

Not the first time the words thievery and Beyoncé are used in the same sentence. :oic2:

Kelis has every right to be angry with The Neptunes. Its disgusting she hasn't gotten a damn cent off her two first albums. That being said, I think its a bit unfair to drag Beyonce into the mix and call her a thief when she had nothing to do with the dispute between the two parties nvm actually knowing about the situation  :fabcat:I didn't even know Kelis had beef with The Neptunes till day and I can safely say mostly everyone else didn't.  Bey's team should've looked a bit deeper and made sure EVERYONE was happy with the sample being used but calling her a thief is uncalled for and misplaced. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Listened to this in the car and fell four song short at the end, this album is a fucking dream I love it I love hearing her again it sounds RIIICHHHHHHHHHH

Makes me want to go to the club and dance but i don’t have the balls to dance on my own anymore I need to find queer people to vibe to this with 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

A female rapper I started following recently has one of her songs on this album called "Virgo's Groove" shes called Jozzy and from Memphis, I heard about her on a podcast I watch people saying she was a great song writer and crazy/funny character, I had never heard of her but looked her up after the podcast and she also wrote the Billy Ray Cyrus part of the song Old Town Road as well as the Don Toliver part of the song Lemonade which has over 1 billion plays on Spotify. She has a list of songs she's wrote or co-wrote on a spotify playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4YxgOHsIVPcMZNs6T0Wklc

She has wrote for Mary J. Blige, Monica, Fergie, Latto, Summer Walker, Saweetie, Rico Nasty, Tinashe, Bhad Baby, DaniLeigh, Little Mix, Usher, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Jacquees, Jeremih, Don Toliver even singing type hooks it seems for some 21 Savage and French Montana songs.

heard it high on edibles..... this IS THE FUTURE OF MUSIC PRODUCTION. THIS ALBUM TRULY SHOOKED THE FUCKING TABLE AND WILL CHANGE POP PRODUCTION FOREVR. 

This album obliterated all of the trash that has accumulated on the Top 40 in the past 6 years 

4 hours ago, DCooper said:

Also I have to say I was a full-blown Break My Soul hater but now I suddenly love it so much? :ma:

Same, the way it flows with the album makes it really work 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Renaissance is very very good. Full disclosure: I like Beyoncé very much but almost never listen to a full album from her after release (although I know she commands everything she does). on Renaissance, the production is flawless, the transitions are superb. It’s an excellent dance album. Six songs are out of this world right now (top of my head: Alien Superstar, Summer Renaissance, Cozy, Church Girl, America has a Problem)and the rest, I’ll give it time to sink in. 

19 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I didn’t buy the vinyl because i had no idea if i would even like the album. Now i love the album and the vinyl is sold out :whatever:

I guess I’ll just buy the inevitable complete 3 act vinyl boxset for $300 which will no doubt be made.

the vinyl is on the website as part of a merch drop but will only be on there for a week before you can’t buy it anymore. there’s an alternative ‘deluxe’ pressing as well.

17 hours ago, TRENCH said:

heard it high on edibles..... this IS THE FUTURE OF MUSIC PRODUCTION. THIS ALBUM TRULY SHOOKED THE FUCKING TABLE AND WILL CHANGE POP PRODUCTION FOREVR. 

This album obliterated all of the trash that has accumulated on the Top 40 in the past 6 years 

She set the bar very high and I agree with your comment that it will make a good household on the radio waves ! :burn:

I had taken off quite a bit since her ultra-luxurious R'n'B phase, queen of the world and grating of Lemonade which was a more painful repetition of 'Beyoncé' (in my opinion), and her other projects which were too repetitive, we could no longer distinguish what she was doing because everything looked the same. She had lost me. I'm not going to say that it's a natural Beyoncé who lets herself go here but the dancing album is very pleasant to listen to. There are good well-constructed influences, well-integrated samples, all in a minimalism that reminds me of Beyoncé that I really appreciated. The album is very good.

It is clear that the trend of good albums like this has to come back. The radios have been flooding us with shit for years, it has to stop.