xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

3 hours ago, whitehotarchie said:

the vinyl is on the website as part of a merch drop but will only be on there for a week before you can’t buy it anymore. there’s an alternative ‘deluxe’ pressing as well.

Just saw, vinyl is $60, international shipping is $66 LOL!!!!!….$126…….absolutely not, she can keep it.

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Nevermind, i bought the vinyl, clearly i’m a dumbass who should be making smarter purchases but oh well. 

This shit better look top tier merch wise! And i better see it triple the price on the second hand market a year from now so i feel like i did SOMETHING useful with this overpriced mess.

She’s lucky i love the album so much. 

This album is bringing me so much joy, I’m blown away :krylie::beyonce: I am terrible at identifying instruments but those noises at the beginning of and throughout America Has a Problem reminds me so much of Mermaid Hotel. And the synths at the end of the song, omg, Lana please text Mike Dean ASAP for studio time :mj3: Alien, Cuff It, Church Girl, Plastic Off the Sofa, Virgos Groove, America, Pure/Honey are out of this world. The entire album is perfection. 

I’ve been a casual Beyoncé fan since self titled but this album is going to turn me into a stan. 

Tumblr

AOTY for me for Sure. She really delivered. BMS was probs the worst single choice it really had me worried for a sec lol, the song works Way better in the context of the album. Current holy trinity’s ‘CUFF IT’, ‘ALIEN SUPERSTAR’ and ‘SUMMER RENAISSANCE’. The interpolation on ‘SUMMER RENAISSANCE’ is so well done, so obsessed with it, and that’s coming from someone who’s very tired of all these lazy interpolations and samples happening in pop music right now. Beyoncé did it right .

qfrWuBl.png

i've never been a fan of beyonce's newer music but this album surprised me, it's very very good 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

idk I saw someone say act ii was gonna be a country record called RODEO, especially cause she says it quite randomly throughout the album just like renaissance :judgingu3: its the theory im going w atm cause I want more music over anything else tbh 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Also the production on this album holy lord this is fresh to death and will age like fine wine, i just know im gonna be replaying this for years 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

Rumour is the 3 act protect isn’t actually 3 albums, but an album, videos, documentary/tour.

Nah. Bey said the 3 act project was recorded over three years. If it was videos she would have said filmed. 

from what I can tell it's the only contribution Frederik Heyman has done for this album so that's probably why it exists lol

(he does the visuals for Arca post-Arca (the album))