xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

So I take it from the length of this thread that not many users go on here, but I once again amm commenting on the beauty of this record. I get the Kelis side of things, but i wish they came up w something bc that version was a lot better. I wanna know if she'll put the remixes on physicals, and how many acts there are left. this record's amaaaaaaaazing 

UV/Honeymoon

Can't believe this remix is real. What an era!

Also, NUMBER ONE with both Act I: Renaissance and Break My Soul! 25 years into her career, without even as much as dropping a proper music video. Absolute legend, I'm so damn proud of her! Who's doing it like Beyoncé? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

4 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Can't believe this remix is real. What an era!

Also, NUMBER ONE with both Renaissance: Act I and Break My Soul! 25 years into her career, without even as much as dropping a proper music video. Absolute legend, I'm so damn proud of her! Who's doing it like Beyoncé? 

her mentioning Aaliyah twice:wub:

negAbhB.png

The fact that she's been serving culture-defining moments since before I was even born and continues to up the ante...:oprah: A constant inspiration to me.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

really wonder how her setlist for tour is gonna look like with three albums worth of new material, i wonder what deep cuts she'll keep. unless she decides to start the next tour before act ii drops