xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

plastic off the sofa into Virgos groove still hitting as hard as day 1 :trisha: every track on this album has at least 1 absolutely flooring iconic moment wtf-omg.gif I keep trying to rank them but  there isn't a single bad one and after a while of listening I can't even really define a weak area either :true: songs like AUIYM or cozy which weren't my fav at firsts have grown on me a ton I have yet to skip a track while listening from front to back 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

that's that summer thats them hummers thats that girl give me ur number VrmX5wB.gif thats that jordy thats that scarlett that i just got out of college that's that i dont do this usually VrmX5wB.gif i don't know what u do to me VrmX5wB.gif that- i dont do this usuallyY VrmX5wB.gif i don't know what u do to me VrmX5wB.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Anyone knows where I can find the fully explicit version of the "4" album? I love this album so much but it's so annoying to listen to Run the Girls & Schoolin' Life when the curse words are all censored

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just came to say that B's new album was all I streamed for like two weeks straight, I actually had to force myself to play some other songs lmao. I love iiiitttt, I really wanna buy the deluxe version. The pictures... chef's kiss!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

17 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

She really needs to give this era some life.

Yeah like the music is the best she's ever put out imo and all we get is the album photoshoot, the vogue one and a few commercials like wtf :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

6 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Yeah like the music is the best she's ever put out imo and all we get is the album photoshoot, the vogue one and a few commercials like wtf :toofloppy:

At the end of the day the album being good is all i care about, but like…..can we have a bit of fun at least? Give us performances, give us videos….like….what is she doing?