xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

i have a bit of a feeling that she made the itg teaser and all of those looks were specifically just for the itg teaser and she made the visuals around that instead of taking the teaser from the visuals

or the visuals are just completely different

You think so?? That’s a lot of effort for not even a full second per lewk.

Still not over them butchering the B’Day tracklist on the deluxe. The original flows So well and it was hit after hit. One of the best examples of a deluxe edition making an album worse. Got the deluxe tracks saved on a separate disc. The thought of people listening to B’Day front to back with the deluxe tracklist order is disgusting to me like…

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Still not over them butchering the B’Day tracklist on the deluxe. The original flows So well and it was hit after hit. One of the best examples of a deluxe edition making an album worse. Got the deluxe tracks saved on a separate disc. The thought of people listening to B’Day front to back with the deluxe tracklist order is disgusting to me like…

you kinda spilled

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 11/27/2022 at 1:25 AM, TrashMagiq said:

yes but i love Beautiful Liar as the opening :bebe:

anyway, i need these songs in FLAC, someone message me pls

• Lost Yo Mind
  • Creole
  • Back Up
  • My First Time
  • Still in Love (Kissing You)

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yes but i love Beautiful Liar as the opening :bebe:

anyway, i need these songs in FLAC, someone message me pls

• Lost Yo Mind
  • Creole
  • Back Up
  • My First Time
  • Still in Love (Kissing You)

i don't think lost yo mind exists in lossless

Just now, The Siren said:

can it be found on an apple music catalogue? you can rip lossless from it but idk how :bebe:

no i think it was only ever released as an itunes pre-order track (and it being a pre-order track means that it's not on apple music) :bebe:

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

no i think it was only ever released as an itunes pre-order track (and it being a pre-order track means that it's not on apple music) :bebe:

in any case, i need the bonus tracks :bebe:

i wish my HDD didnt die :bebe:

i hope the files are salvageable :bebe:

no but really where tf is act II and act III????? :judgingu::wtfney: like it was all haha fun and games where's the visuals Giselle but now its been almost 6 months of radio silence like did she really release the album way before the visuals were ready?? she was filming in that green look with big freedia in July im starting to get worried :defeated:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

we need the fucking scrapped afro beats album

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7