xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

she's so sick for paying this song literal DUST

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

i know she makes different tour arrangements so her older stuff can work sonically with her current work but im really scared to see how she's gonna pull it off because renaissance is so sonically different than ANYTHING she's ever put out (maybe similar to the gift but not as experimental) also i dont really like the gift so i hope the tour setlist isnt full with those songs

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

So….are we getting Act 2 or will this era just end in crickets?

we will, but im guessing not until the tour is over 

2 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

FINALLY :trisha:

I love how she'll always flat out say when she doesn't like a song and doesn't try to stay fake positive like most reactors. Especially with an artist with a fanbase like Beyoncé. I love Renaissance but this reaction was so funnybsbhdfb 

qfrWuBl.png

22 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I love how she'll always flat out say when she doesn't like a song and doesn't try to stay fake positive like most reactors. Especially with an artist with a fanbase like Beyoncé. I love Renaissance but this reaction was so funnybsbhdfb 

it was hilarious because everyone was so excited for it jvdjhfdkjjhh

I appreciate she's true to herself and I think some of the songs will grow on her

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Highlights from opening night!

Spoiler

UV Light Dress

Honey Bee outfit for America Has A Problem

Her addressing the album visuals

Performing with robot arms during Cozy

Performing the Drunk in Love run from Dubai

Singing on top of a silver tank

https://twitter.com/flipphoneevents/status/1656385703901626368

Interlude using footage from the unreleased album visuals

https://twitter.com/aramnotagoat/status/1656419572008857600 

Setlist from the first show

Spoiler

Now that is what I call an ARENA SHOW. Holy shiet! :wowcry: Typing my thoughts in the spoiler bar below...

Spoiler

I had a seated ticket but I stood up the entire time, I danced so much and I SCREAMED LIKE CRAZY. Kinda surprised my voice is still here this morning. 36 songs in total, and I feel so blessed that she sang ALL songs from Renaissance. :trisha: That album was the only thing I listened to for weeks and months last year, I swear. It was the only thing I looked forward to going to and from my summer job. The show was almost three freaking hours long, like omg?? 2 hours and like 50 minutes according to a review I scrolled through this morning. SO many costume changes. The coolest one was definitely the white robe she entered with to Church Girl. Loved the Bee costume too, I thought it was funny (and sexy, whew!).

Loved the aesthetics, she served sci-fi, android human, space alien, sweet planet Earth and mysterious space galaxies vibes. The screen's light effects and stage were awesome, like a freaking laser beam tracing the contour of her body on the screen, transforming her into a metal robot?? :wowcry:

Absolutely loved and was so surprised that she brought the silver Renaissance horse to stage lmao, I wasn't expecting that. Super cool though.

The crowd loved Break my Soul, Love on top, and Crazy in love the best. I loved almost every freaking song. :wub: Like Danny Milk posted above, with the full setlist, other songs were mixed into the songs too for a few moments, like Britney's Toxic and Eurythmics' Sweet Dreams. So amazing.

The dancers were on fire, and their costumes towards the end were so club-y, they did amazing. Band was amazing. I had a great night, I still kinda can't believe I was there and finally got to see Queen B live, she's been on my wishlist of artists I want to see live for several years now. :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png