Jump to content
xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:


THE COMMENTS LMAO honestly if that sensual spirit is out there hmu, I’m ready for u - Mary Templeton couldn’t handle u 

Sensual.jpg

I honestly thought the comments would be people laughing and down voting, but it’s all crazies going on Jesus rants. The mental illness jumped out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love a Renaissance version of Blow cos it would fit so well on this record... Kinda like how Halsey did Nightmare (reprise) on their latest project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This album is on repeat for me. I love it way more than Lemonade (I really loved that one when it first came out). This is the first year where Lana isn’t even in my top played artists, but I’m totally cool with that if it means I’m listening to some good shit 🔥🔥🔥


SDLN1Di.jpg
 

The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

People really had me thinking this album might be worth a listen:oprah:she could fart into the mic and gays would call it a masterpiece

I really like Beyoncé but rarely listen to her albums from cover to cover more than a couple of times. But Renaissance is the exception: it’s the escapism many of us wanted this summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

People really had me thinking this album might be worth a listen:oprah:she could fart into the mic and gays would call it a masterpiece

 

For real, this woman has the most toxic fanbase out there (maybe besides K-***). The relentless idolatry and the attacks on anyone who says anything even remotely critical about her are both insane. The yassss queening "she can do no wrong" bs that not just fans but music websites as well perpetuate about her is something we MUST move past as a culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

 

For real, this woman has the most toxic fanbase out there (maybe besides K-***). The relentless idolatry and the attacks on anyone who says anything even remotely critical about her are both insane. The yassss queening "she can do no wrong" bs that not just fans but music websites as well perpetuate about her is something we MUST move past as a culture.


i agree and that should be said for any artist but the album is still a bop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, domandapiano said:


i agree and that should be said for any artist but the album is still a bop 

 

yep totally agree, definitely an enjoyable album with some real highlights. there's just something uniquely menacing about the beehive lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first listen, i love how the latter part of the album enlivens starting from plastic off the sofa. i'm that girl and alien superstar are great intro's 

first listen favorites: 
plastic off the sofa 
heated 
america has a problem
thique 
virgo's groove 
pure/honey 
alien superstar 

summer renaissance'll be a favorite, but i'm still feeling out how the ref song melds with this new one 
cuff it's a great feel good laidback track 

it's a silky album, if there's an act 1, I wonder when act 2'll be out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

 

For real, this woman has the most toxic fanbase out there (maybe besides K-***). The relentless idolatry and the attacks on anyone who says anything even remotely critical about her are both insane. The yassss queening "she can do no wrong" bs that not just fans but music websites as well perpetuate about her is something we MUST move past as a culture.

 

STREAM RENAISSANCE NOW. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

 

For real, this woman has the most toxic fanbase out there (maybe besides K-***). The relentless idolatry and the attacks on anyone who says anything even remotely critical about her are both insane. The yassss queening "she can do no wrong" bs that not just fans but music websites as well perpetuate about her is something we MUST move past as a culture.

i mean look at this shit 

 you guys are incredibly dense to keep disguising your disdain of Bey on the way her fans act

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love the album but im so confused by something so i thought i'd drop by the bey thread to ask about it / confirm whether or not i'm going mad - in church girl (which i totally stan btw) i swear when i first heard it she said "she gon shake them thighs and them pretty tig ol bitties", but now when i listen she says "she gon shake that ass and them pretty tig ol bitties". googled the lyrics and it is indeed ass, not thighs at any point, but i searched it up on twitter and some people were tweeting the "thighs" lyrics so it can't just be me! am i going crazy or did she change it?


Wq9zHLl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

love the album but im so confused by something so i thought i'd drop by the bey thread to ask about it / confirm whether or not i'm going mad - in church girl (which i totally stan btw) i swear when i first heard it she said "she gon shake them thighs and them pretty tig ol bitties", but now when i listen she says "she gon shake that ass and them pretty tig ol bitties". googled the lyrics and it is indeed ass, not thighs at any point, but i searched it up on twitter and some people were tweeting the "thighs" lyrics so it can't just be me! am i going crazy or did she change it?

maybe you listened to the clean edit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...