Tito

Lolita (Official Music Video) HQ/HD

Hi guys, I'm new here, actually this is my first post :P

I just want to show you mi version of Lana's video, I just tried to "fix" the original video.

I edited the original video using the original Footage, I think the video looks better now.

Take a look :)

https://vimeo.com/72428455

If you want to see it in higher quality, download the original edited video from here:

http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/43795757/file.html

113MB

Please, do not reupload my video on youtube or anywhere

I hope you like it :kiss:

EDIT: this is the original clip, I think most of you know it :)

2s6jwhw.jpg

RAWR!

Never had a chance to see the original, but wow, you did a masterful job. Straight up high quality work. Great job

Thank you :D

This is the original clip :)

2s6jwhw.jpg

RAWR!

wow, this is really beautiful! how did you improve the quality so much? did you edit the original footage with some kind of higher definition 'effect' or did you go out and find the original source footage in a higher quality format? 

ZRBNill.jpg

wow, this is really beautiful! how did you improve the quality so much? did you edit the original footage with some kind of higher definition 'effect' or did you go out and find the original source footage in a higher quality format? 

Well, I just tried to find the original footage in the Highest quality posible on youtube. And I found the movies (lolita 1962, 1997) riped from the original Blu ray and dvd.

I used some effects on lana's scenes because unfortunately they look awaful, that was the hardest part of the job :noparty:

I edited everything with sony vegas. I dont know too much about this, I learn a lot with youtube tutorials :smile:

I hope you understand me, my english is horrible :$

2s6jwhw.jpg

RAWR!

Well, I just tried to find the original footage in the Highest quality posible on youtube. And I found the movies (lolita 1962, 1997) riped from the original Blu ray and dvd.

I used some effects on lana's scenes because unfortunately they look awaful, that was the hardest part of the job :noparty:

I edited everything with sony vegas. I dont know too much about this, I learn a lot with youtube tutorials :smile:

I hope you understand me, my english is horrible :$

did you also find the original footage for the scene with the sailor moon girls? i've always wanted to find those clips myself and never knew where to look 

if so can you please tell me the name of the film and where you got it? thank you !!! 

your english is fine btw =)

ZRBNill.jpg

did you also find the original footage for the scene with the sailor moon girls? i've always wanted to find those clips myself and never knew where to look 

if so can you please tell me the name of the film and where you got it? thank you !!! 

your english is fine btw =)

I will post the videos on your thread "LANA'S FOOTAGE" in a few minutes  :smile:

2s6jwhw.jpg

RAWR!

Nice work, you did a lot of improvement  :flutter:

Thanks Arzi, It's nice to see you here too :D

Looks so much better :D

This uses like, a demo version of the song....too bad, but the pictures are really nice

Yeah, Lana used the Demo of Lolita in the video... actually, to me the Demo is better than the original from Born To Die :$

2s6jwhw.jpg

RAWR!

Yeah, Lana used the Demo of Lolita in the video... actually, to me the Demo is better than the original from Born To Die :$

I saw many comments praising the demos of lolita...but IDK, to me the album version rules ALL :bop: