RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

Surprised no-one has made a thread for her yet. I'm quite a big Nicki fan and have all of her mixtapes & both of her albums. Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (The Re-Up) is out in November with 8 new tracks. Here's the new single called 'The Boys ft. Cassie'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYRr17nRXQE

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Can we just have the tracklist now please? :defeated: I really want dance but I know it's probably not happening :(

She said she was going back to her mixtape days with this new album.

I was a HUGE Nicki Minaj fan before I got into Lana. After I was introduced to Lana Del Rey... I pretty much stopped listening to her all together. I think Lana actually redefined what type of music I listen to. I still sometimes break out Pink Friday and listen to it but I've mostly lost interest in hip hop and rap.

sOlVB.pngSet by Jay

Yeah I've heard. Maybe I'll still like it tho because I enjoy most of her rapping. Honestly I'm just here for NO collabs this time around tho.

Lol @ this post now that the album is out and there are only two songs w/o collabs. :toofloppy:

but I've mostly lost interest in hip hop and rap.

... what. prayin 4 u tbh :oprah:

Anyway, the album is out! What do you guys think of it? I like it more than RR. The music sounds more professionally produced and the rapping is a lot better. My favorites are I Endorse These Strippers and I'm Legit. :) Ugh, I could seriously twerk to that shit. Too sexy. I'm also forcing myself to learn the lyrics right away because it's such good rapping and I need to be able to rap them on the spot at any given time. I love it when she raps fast, ugh slay me.

:crying:

14417469274.gif