RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

disagreeing w feminism = child rapist supporter?

i disagree with the way some feminists treat trans people, does that make me as bad as nicky?

actually it makes you worse cause the only reason you drag her is cause shes a black woman lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

actually it makes you worse cause the only reason you drag her is cause shes a black woman lol

'the only reason i drag her is because she's a black woman'

s c r e a m i n g

regardless of race i would NOT support anyone that bailed a child rapist out of jail. end of story!

there are many, MANY female rappers out there more talented than nicki who are much better people. if you wanna pull the race card then go ahead

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

'the only reason i drag her is because she's a black woman'

s c r e a m i n g

regardless of race i would NOT support anyone that bailed a child rapist out of jail. end of story!

there are many, MANY female rappers out there more talented than nicki who are much better people. if you wanna pull the race card then go ahead

so why didn't you post in the katy thread for her making fun of mental illness?

or for taylor's inaction against trump, pulse etc?

hmm?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

hmm?

HAHDSJKFZ

drag him, ladies

lABVyGE.png

hmm?

i don't even talk about taylor, she's straight up garbage. if you peep my post history i'm not very active here. i've said my bit against katy on facebook, she has no interaction w lana so i had no reason to bring it here.

i don't even talk about taylor, she's straight up garbage. if you peep my post history i'm not very active here. i've said my bit against katy on facebook, she has no interaction w lana so i had no reason to bring it here.

Yawn. Crawl back to tumblr please

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That still doesn't change that you came to the Nicki thread to bash her, get the f*ck outta here with that. As one said, go comment on Katy or Taylor or even Lana who glamorizes drug use, having sex with old men. And using people for money.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That still doesn't change that you came to the Nicki thread to bash her, get the f*ck outta here with that. As one said, go comment on Katy or Taylor or even Lana who glamorizes drug use, having sex with old men. And using people for money.

i lost my virginity to a 40 something when i was 15. that's hardly something i'm gonna drag lana for lel

It wasn't Nicki who bailed him out, it was their mom

receipts? if nicki didn't do this i may forgive her

i lost my virginity to a 40 something when i was 15. that's hardly something i'm gonna drag lana for lel

receipts? if nicki didn't do this i may forgive her

If you actually read articles, Nicki's mother paid to bail him out of jail and Nicki had nothing to do with it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1