RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

Pregnant with a sex offender’s child, working with a known paedophile AND defending him, whilst your brother is a convicted paedo...

Do you have to be like this? 

Just put your personal opinions about her aside and wish her the best with her child.

Do you have to be like this?

Just put your personal opinions about her aside and wish her the best with her child.

“Personal opinions”....girl it’s court CONVICTIONS. I’m more concerned for the child’s wellbeing than anything else

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

“Personal opinions”....girl it’s court CONVICTIONS. I’m more concerned for the child’s wellbeing than anything else

I just think that we should be wishing her the best with her pregnancy rather than making shady remarks about the people she's previously been associated with.

I hope her child will have a good life.

I just think that we should be wishing her the best with her pregnancy rather than making shady remarks about the people she's previously been associated with.

I hope her child will have a good life.

im not trying to be shady, im worried for her child being around such an awful, awful environment

OAjeWdG.jpg?1