RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

Lookin Ass is an amazing song seriously I can't wait for The Pink Print (even though I'm not crazy about the title, I wish she'd drop the Pink shit)

It's Black History month and she drops a song that says the n-word more times than My :) by YG. She's a clown

BzhmW.png

It's Black History month and she drops a song that says the n-word more times than My :) by YG. She's a clown

ur lucky you didn't post that on tumblr.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm drunk and I listened to it and I don't remember it but I think I like it

EDIT:

i don't remember writing that my bad.

I can't stop listening to it tho YAAAASS BITCH YAAAASS

Edited by BriteLites

The Pinkprint is going to be so disappointing  :smh:  Can't believe I actually though it might be of some quality at one point  :biblio:

I thought it was going to be really good, but I agree that it is going to probably be disappointing. 

Something tells me there probably is going to be just 1 jam.

It seems like there can only be one female rapper dominating the charts at a time... Nicki has been replaced by Iggy for better or worse, the same way Nicki replaced Lil Kim.

Edit: ok nvm I guess I forgot about anaconda lol... But still... It kind of seems to be true.

I**y is a fucking joke. But everything Nicki has put out is extremely weak. Anaconda was actually good, she won't top Pink Friday with this album. To even allude to The Blueprint is just disrespectful  :smh: 

I think there are no good mainstream female rappers atm. I predict they'll be a few coming up in the next few years to fill the void

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Ok.

I wasn't sure about The Pink Print at ALL up until this point. Yeah I knew Anaconda was a going to be popular and she was going to get her $$$ out of this song..

However...

You guys have to listen to All Things Go.

By far the best release from the album so far. Lyrically, she doesn't supply any fluff (which is nice), and the stuff she reveals on this track....

:sadcore6: Feelin it.

Ok I'm suprised there's no discussion for the album after it was released. I love every track off it, exept the will.i.am produced mess "Grand Piano" and the weakest song on the album "Bed Of Lies"  The album has such quality tracks to notice

z445hpI.png