Iggy Azalea

Lana leaving music?

>implying it doesn't

>tries to disprove my assertion

>uses wrong green

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

lmao wateva pleb i bet u think radiohead is good

fuck u i'm not a /mu/tant like u

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lana's passion seems to be writing for movies, so I expect that is what she will be doing for a long time.  There was a time when the best songs composed in America were sold to movies first, to be sung by people like Fred Astaire.  (I have a CD by jazz singer and ex-pat Stacey Kent - she lives in France - of songs that were introduced in Fred Astaire movies.)  I hope she will continue being a pop star as long as possible, but I thing she will end up doing music for Hollywood and its European counterparts eventually.  If she gets nominated for an Oscar for "Young and Beautiful", I think it will help validate her in the U.S., and make her more comfortable performing here.  I hope, anyway.  If she wins, it could rehabilitate her image completely in the U.S., like it did Frank Sinatra back in 1954, who won Best Supporting Actor.  Instead of being the singer who flopped on SNL, she'll be the Oscar winning singer and songwriter, Lana Del Rey.  Forever.

Lana's passion seems to be writing for movies, so I expect that is what she will be doing for a long time.  There was a time when the best songs composed in America were sold to movies first, to be sung by people like Fred Astaire.  (I have a CD by jazz singer and ex-pat Stacey Kent - she lives in France - of songs that were introduced in Fred Astaire movies.)  I hope she will continue being a pop star as long as possible, but I thing she will end up doing music for Hollywood and its European counterparts eventually.  If she gets nominated for an Oscar for "Young and Beautiful", I think it will help validate her in the U.S., and make her more comfortable performing here.  I hope, anyway.  If she wins, it could rehabilitate her image completely in the U.S., like it did Frank Sinatra back in 1954, who won Best Supporting Actor.  Instead of being the singer who flopped on SNL, she'll be the Oscar winning singer and songwriter, Lana Del Rey.  Forever.

oh yes, please!!!

:thankyou:

:twirls:

God, when I saw the word ''farewell'' I almost got a heart attack. Regardless of what she implied by that, it got me thinking about how would it be like if it was true and I just wanted to cry. Because, I've just truly discovered her, like, truly discovered, beyond just ''Born To Die. Her music is treasure. Lana herself is treasure, she's so incredible, I don't think she knows that. When being in an age where all the music we get is top 40 stuff, where every song sounds the same, knowing Lana is a gift. Because she makes people feel, because when you listen to her voice, you can feel the heart and soul in that music. And then there's seeing her live, yeah, she might not have some uber-prepared robotic show, but it's enough with her presence. Makes me appreciate someone like her so much :crying4: