StationToStation

FKA twigs

I hope we'll get that golden MAGDALENE pic in higher quality. It's so good OMG! 

Also, what happened to that mixtape or EP she was working on? 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

On 11/14/2020 at 10:07 PM, veinsineon said:

It turned into “a beast of an album”

Hopefully she'll drop it soon. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

34 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

It's an album now and it's coming next year

do you have a link to the receipts? did she say that?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love magdalene with every fiber of my being but I still wish she released a deluxe version or EP of songs that didn't make the cut cause we know this girl is sitting on a mountain of audial-gold that she never released; there's no way she only made 9 album-worthy songs over the span of the 4 years

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Do we know what producers she's been working with? Hoping for no generic trap stuff like Holy Terrain

I actually loved Holy Terrain. I really want another Arca collab. Would be even sick if she collaborated with someone like Sega Bodega.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hoping for a new album. Her unreleased collection is some of the worst i've ever heard. But magdalene still sounds so fresh so im not really too bothered when it comes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i don’t have the screenshots but yes she said so in the comments on instagram under one of her posts. didn’t say it was coming out next year, though

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

11 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

"When I speak with Twigs a month later, via Zoom, she is tired. She has nearly completed her new album, slated to come out next year but for now shrouded in secrecy"

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/10/19/t-magazine/fka-twigs.html?fbclid=IwAR0CunQ6RZad6Ki7bbCpRtl8msSLRqmUMzfQmOXnT-hZ1UhmnJAVEiccsa4

自由になる自由がある