StationToStation

FKA twigs

6 hours ago, cellophane said:

Omg, this is insane, poor twigs 

EDIT:

I hate the comment section on Twitter. People are saying she’s a liar and making fun of her name. Leave her tf alone. I’m glad she’s taking action. I hope she’s doing better now mentally and physically. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

via ATRL:

"Why Don't You Luvvv Mee Anymurr is the lead single for the album, coming later this month

Highly collaborative album with both big and small artists. El Guincho, Arca and Pa Salieu are the main collaborators"

自由になる自由がある

7 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

via ATRL:

"Why Don't You Luvvv Mee Anymurr is the lead single for the album, coming later this month

Highly collaborative album with both big and small artists. El Guincho, Arca and Pa Salieu are the main collaborators"

The stylization of the title made my eyes hurt

But it's twigs, so I can't be mad.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

via ATRL:

i hope the song is really called like that..... uwu rawwrXD

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

via ATRL:

Arcaaa :defeated:

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I didn’t even know she dated Shia Labeouf.. like, Rob?? Shia??? her taste in men is questionable. I hope her next relationship is a good one. 

she's dating the lead dude of the 1975 now..anyways, v excited for new music!

aOaIzH2.gif

7 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

via ATRL:

omg omg omg omg!

On 1/7/2021 at 6:58 PM, konnichiwalski said:

via ATRL:

Ugly ass title, if it's going to be spelled like that, but I don't care, the song is fire :sass:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 1/7/2021 at 6:58 PM, konnichiwalski said:

via ATRL:

do i hate this title or am i kind of living for it....?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, Shanice Jones said:

apparently the album will be released on May.

MAY!?!?!?! Damn, this is amazing! So maybe she will begin releasing music regularly! There's such a difference of time gaps between albums from LP1 (2014) to MAGDALENE (2019) to FKAt3 (2021). :kris:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, NEXTLIFE said:

„Why don’t you love me? - single“ when?

A song is definitely coming by the end of January. Probably on the 29th, next Friday! Although, allegedly she said on a podcast that she was thinking of dropping something else before WDYLM.