StationToStation

FKA twigs

Yup, new snippet on TikTok is definitely a bop and the choreography was on point. I would say I gained my faith back in this project, but I never lost it to begin with. Tears In The Club is an absolute banger and gets better every listen. Really hope the rumors are true and her album is coming next month. Still need to listen to the first album before MAGDALENE though, I checked out her live performances and became obsessed with her vogue choreography for "Give Up." Really really want to see her live now. I've probably watched it a million times:

There is absolutely nothing this woman can't do. She is pure talent :gclap:

giphy.gif 

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

So certain sources are claiming that a mixtape called capri sun is coming on the 14th of this month. Do we feel confident about this?? 

it's confirmed to be coming on jan 14 by insiders 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

30 minutes ago, viktoria said:

it's confirmed to be coming on jan 14 by insiders 

thank yew. I can’t find too many people reporting this save a few places so I didn’t know how legit it was. I like Tears in the Club and I’ll be fine if the mixtape is of similar quality. Sure, it’s not EP1 and Magdalene levels of good but it’s still a good and catchy bop and I’d be fine if this mixtape was her exploring more mainstream sounds. 

8 hours ago, viktoria said:

blackoutzone on atrl confirmed that nylon is correct. 

His first comment in the thread was something like "that was earlier than I knew/expected" and no other posts. He thought Feb. 

He could have followed up Elsewhere that I missed, however :) 

WAIT I changed my headphones today (Went from Beats to Bose) and Tears In The Club sounds SO much better now like its insane how much it changed the quality of the song :wat:

Edit: Decided to listen to some of my favorite twigs songs and there DEFINETLY is a huge difference, 10/10 would recommend getting Bose headphones

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900