StationToStation

FKA twigs

she's dropping it on my birthday OMFG i am one of those unlucky birthday people so this is the best news ever capricorn besties!!ย :sass:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

So she did drop Jorja Smith of the Dua collab only to drop the Dua collab and keep Jorja on another song. Personally, I'm fine with that.ย :true:

ย 

It's officially a mixtape and I love that. It allows her to be more casual about her work without giving a message that she won't continue feed us with more experimental and emotional projects.ย Plus we're getting an album worth of songs that doesn't include most of the songs she dropped recently (Don't judge me, Measure of a man, Why don't you love me).

I Know WDYLM hasn't been properly released.

ย 

I also love how every project is it's own full project. She releases EPs, Mixtapes, Albums without reusing older material.ย ย 

6 hours ago, saith said:

So she did drop Jorja Smith of the Dua collab only to drop the Dua collab and keep Jorja on another song. Personally, I'm fine with that.ย :true:

ย 

It's officially a mixtape and I love that. It allows her to be more casual about her work without giving a message that she won't continue feed us with more experimental and emotional projects.ย Plus we're getting an album worth of songs that doesn't include most of the songs she dropped recently (Don't judge me, Measure of a man, Why don't you love me).

I Know WDYLM hasn't been properly released.

ย 

I also love how every project is it's own full project. She releases EPs, Mixtapes, Albums without reusing older material.ย ย 

maybe she's kepping the Dua as a lead for her upcoming album.

Just now, Shanice Jones said:

the real question here is, where is Anarchy?

ย 

Lemme add that to my list above nnn

ย 

No for real tho where tf is that movie? I feel like it has to be released eventually, but it's been about 6 years lmfao I was hoping for a full soundtrack from her, but now we'll be lucky if that one song gets released.

do we have the track lengths?

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย