StationToStation

FKA twigs

WHERE ARE THE CAPRICORNS AT? (me, of course) 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

WE"RE HERE!!!

My birthday's on the 16th! (which i think might be the same day as twigs' ?) 

24 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

HERE!! (my birthday is on the 14th)

btw this album is so much better when you delete all of the interludes lol

6 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

WE"RE HERE!!!

My birthday's on the 16th! (which i think might be the same day as twigs' ?) 

i think it is!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

38 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

19 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

WE"RE HERE!!!

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

HERE!! (my birthday is on the 14th)

:bebe:

well i support y'all

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

“but i love you and i wish you could see in you what i see in you, what everyone sees in you, because that’s the golden stuff right there and these are your golden years so… have fun.”

oh my love supremacy!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

It’s growing on me.

I ignore the pointless interludes and it flows better. Still a few dull tracks, i feel the last

portion of the songs are bland.

Honda slaps really hard. Surprised i didn’t like that right away as i love it now.

Dragon is still great.

Oh My Love, Jealousy and Careless have grown on me too.

Metal Angel is alright, need more time with it.

Papi Bones is an absolute banger from start to finish. Single/video plz.

5 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

UM HELL FUCKING OH!!! WE TRULY WON :oprah4:

my personal fav rn is Careless, which imo sounds exactly like an ep2 track. i wasnt too keen on daniel but their chemistry on the song is so undeniable. i love how she interweaves her lines with the collaboratives on this tape because it feels so organic rather than a song sent to someone to wright over.

4 hours ago, Townie said:

Might add Why Don't You Love Me after Pamplemousse just for the fun of having the skit right before the song starts :sass:

can you send me your version? for some reason I don't have it :(

Her best work yet! And that's saying something. It is reminding me so much of Born to Die, but a new, modern take on those same feelings that are sprinkled throughout the album. To me, she is an amazing role model for women who have gone through traumatic events. 

Oh gosh. Deezer, the french spotify is missing half the songs from the album. they are just greyed out and can't be played. Tried on both my computer and my phone, there's something wrong. It so confusing and disapointing.

On first half listen, I love the album. That's a very good suprise. Everything is so original like everything Twigs makes. There's some weird stuff but that's what I love about it. plus the carefreeness of the album that I feared is actually what I love about the body of work. It's nice to have lighter stuff by my gild Twigs. The less original song is probably Tears in the club but it has grown so much on me and became my bop of the moment. Can't wait to hear the rest. 

I was scared by reading your comments because I was bored of the interludes in Frank Ocean's Blonde and did edit my version of the album so I could really enjoy it. The interludes I've heard so far on Caprisongs don't bother me at all and I think that they really add to the mixtape. They are not long and mostly flow with the music and add to its feeling. :nails:

Caprisongs is so good, omg:$

I love that she decided to make it a mixtape, because this way every song has the chance to be its own thing.

My faves are: Ride the dragon, Meta angel, Tears in the club, Papi bones, Minds of men & Thank you song

she caught the tinashe case of interlude disease, get well soon sweetie :hooker:

no but seriously this is such a fucking good albummmm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e