StationToStation

FKA twigs

Which way, papi bones, and meta angels are standouts for me so far- this is really good and there are times in my life this record would’ve spoken to me on a much deeper level (ie when I was actively recovering from a break up)

aOaIzH2.gif

Okay fell asleep last night so I had to wait until after school today to listen lol. Loved the mixtape and was not let down. Appreciated how this one was quite long unlike the previous two which were around 10 tracks.

Also, can we talk about how she always masters outro tracks? Kick, Cellophane, and now Thank You Song. 

giphy.gif 

20 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

WE"RE HERE!!!

My birthday's on the 16th! (which i think might be the same day as twigs' ?) 

mine is three days later 😉

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i’m loving this mixtape!! it’s not something i would’ve expected from fka (even though i listened only to magdalene and i still have to check out LP1), but it’s so good and it has such a nice flow 

2 minutes ago, revadece said:

i’m loving this mixtape!! it’s not something i would’ve expected from fka (even though i listened only to magdalene and i still have to check out LP1), but it’s so good and it has such a nice flow 

tbh this is her most "accessible" work so it really much gets more experimental from here

also m3ll155x is her best work imho i'm just gonna keep promoting that ep because WHEW

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

i liked the new mixtape... would have been better if it was shorter and less talking in the songs

It's quite short (48 minutes for 17 songs is short) but I get what you mean. I still have to listen more carefully but in my first listen I really liked it!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

When I read that there was a lot of talking in the mixtape I expected for her to just talk over beats in certain parts of the mixtape NOT for her to put multiple full recorded conversations between her and her friends during songs :usrsney: 

She def could have removed some songs (lightbeamers, careless, minds of men and most of the interludes imo) but overall its still really good and its still full of BOPS

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900