StationToStation

FKA twigs

love it but whyyy is it cut down so much like girl you couldnt twerk in that apartment or push the stroller for another chorus :rollin:

like at least with the darjeeling video i could understand not having the features there makes it hard to do a whole video but like shygirl is right there

43 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

It’s like she has no money.

it seems like a passion project that the label isn't really wanting to back so she's probably funding it herself which is why it looks fairly cheap

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i honestly like the diy vibe of the videos this era. PLUS because these videos are so short, we’re getting a video for just about every song. we’re getting such a good look into the world of caprisongs and it feels really genuine. im happy about it. 

I'm obsessed with the visuals of the videos, everything Twigs' does is so perfect. Everything about them all is just so well done, and you can tell some serious thought went into every aspect of this project. I wish they were a little bit longer but I think that these videos exist to extend the imagery of the songs, like a visual explainer/taster, so I understand the decision to cut most of them short.

I can't get over the styling in every video tho like.. come on. How do they all have their own distinct vibe and distinct styling? It's insane! She's truly an artistic powerhouse.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

i mean it's a mixtape so the diy approach is somewhat intentional... at least it's not like the nfr "short film" which was just 10 minutes of lana roaming around suburban los angeles

2 minutes ago, paradiso said:

i mean it's a mixtape so the diy approach is somewhat intentional... at least it's not like the nfr "short film" which was just 10 minutes of lana roaming around suburban los angeles

right?? i would take these short videos over that nfr short film any day :rip: