StationToStation

FKA twigs

On 4/24/2022 at 4:52 AM, comeintomybedroom said:

This is the best DIY style video for this era. I love it. Too bad it's that short but it's definitely intentionnal.

By the way, there a new one :

She's definitely going to do all the songs. I remember her saying early in her career that she wanted to make visual for all the music she put out.

I think she did that for all (or almost all) the songs from her 3 EPs but it's the first time she'll be doing it for an album length projet. 

On 4/24/2022 at 9:08 AM, HigherThanHope said:

Not her performing a new song today (called Killer).

What ? Where ?

On 4/8/2022 at 7:14 PM, comeintomybedroom said:

This is so different from what she's been doing but it does sound like some of her influences. I'm not sure I'm going to replay it but I love the unhingedness of it all. Maybe she'll do something more in this vein in the future.

55 minutes ago, saith said:

This is the best DIY style video for this era. I love it. Too bad it's that short but it's definitely intentionnal.

By the way, there a new one :

She's definitely going to do all the songs. I remember her saying early in her career that she wanted to make visual for all the music she put out.

I think she did that for all (or almost all) the songs from her 3 EPs but it's the first time she'll be doing it for an album length projet. 

What ? Where ?

This is so different from what she's been doing but it does sound like some of her influences. I'm not sure I'm going to replay it but I love the unhingedness of it all. Maybe she'll do something more in this vein in the future.

For some Coming Of Age Foundation show, IDK tbh - but there's sadly no full vid of it yet. 

As for Bliss, you're right - and it actually sounds like a few suuuuuuuuuper old songs of hers TBH. The chorus melody is amazing, stuck in my head after the first listen.

16 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

The most disgusting song of her discog?

As she SHOULDN'T.

wait whats so bad about lightbeamers? its not my favorite but i definitely dont think its disgusting :toofunny:

1 minute ago, HigherThanHope said:

The annoying 'vocals' in the chorus? The cheesy, empty lyrics? It's so uninspired and just . . . lame.

i can see that. i saw the lyrics as intentionally cheesy bc its about self love but the vocals are definitely why its not one of my favorites. 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

i can see that. i saw the lyrics as intentionally cheesy bc its about self love but the vocals are definitely why its not one of my favorites. 

I get the 'self-love' thing, but it's done already elsewhere on CAPRIGODS, and better. Katy Perry would've loved to get her hands on those lyrics, though, I bet.

10 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

sigh

i would speak on this but i probably shouldn't cause it affects me zilch but i will say that it's a stretch

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif