StationToStation

FKA twigs

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Killer is really good. Is this a b sides/deluxe era? Or something new?

Someone on another forum said it’s for a Viktor & Rolf campaign.. no idea if it’s true though

has anyone seen more information on killer? is it coming with a video..? i really hope it is but it could just be a droplet single and not something big akin to cellophane to kick off an album cycle

i know twigs said on the julia fox podcast that she feels like music videos are dead but from the live snippets i can imagine such powerful visuals for this song and feel it might be lost without them 

Killer is, I believe, a CAPRI leftover; it was registered at the same time as all the other songs (+ two other titles with the same writing team). Who knows if it's standalone or if she planned on using it for FKA3, but she has confirmed she's indeed working on the next album. 

On 6/10/2022 at 6:58 PM, konnichiwalski said:

Thanks for sharing. So she's performing Killer with some Magdalene songs. It kind of confirms that Caprisong was a concept that she viewed as a side project for a short period of time. It was a short but intense era with all those videos. I loved it but I'm fine if she's back to destroy us with emotionally deep cuts.