StationToStation

FKA twigs

remember when she made the diary of a song about mary magdelene and it had been through so many different hands to be finalized by nicolas under her watch and direction.

killer is not that! but that’s ok. i love her, the writing is beautiful and feels similar to her earlier demos (pre EP1). i just wish she put the same time and detail into the production because that was really specially crafted with every detail so meticulous instantly recognizable as her style. i crave this so bad from her because it’s what made me fall in love with her…

this feels a bit more commercial and pop ballad formulaic style. its not necessarily negative just sad with the rich precise nature of her past work (pre capri) 

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

The quality of her music took a nosedive after Magdalene, huh? Kinda sad to watch.

truly. i absolutely love twigs but i could take or leave about half of caprisongs and killer is very disappointing. hard time to be a fan :/

I don't know what y'all into, Killer is cute! Yeah it's not groundbreaking so what? I actually find myself enjoying it even if it's not near MAGDALENE level. I actually kinda want her to mix these sounds with some top-notch MAGDALENE type of productions for her third album. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: