StationToStation

FKA twigs

8 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

y’all are doing too much on her, i don’t like capri but it was just a cute little mixtape with no direction to it, killer was an outtake from it.

her albums always end up being of quality.

Killer is not an outtake though, she said on the release interview that it's a taste of the new album.

自由になる自由がある

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

It’s so bad I legitimately couldn’t finish it more than one time, it’s the most bland thing she’s ever put out

Hoping this is a HT situation and just a mainstream single to attempt to appease the GP

This is literally not true lmao ☠️☠️ Y'all are doing the absolute most 

6 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

This is literally not true lmao ☠️☠️ Y'all are doing the absolute most 

It is absolutely true. Like it’s so bland that it’s making me mad lmao even Capri’s worst moments are better than whatever this Is

I feel so bad for artists who are typically known to make experimental or alternative music because then they cultivate these extremely stuck-up fanbases who throw fits at the first sign of anything slightly straightforward lmfao.

killer is amazing and she can do no wrong, mwah!!! :makeup:

13 minutes ago, Kurt said:

I feel so bad for artists who are typically known to make experimental or alternative music because then they cultivate these extremely stuck-up fanbases who throw fits at the first sign of anything slightly straightforward lmfao.

:gurl::true:

Say it louder for the people in the back :read: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, White Dress said:

It is absolutely true. Like it’s so bland that it’s making me mad lmao even Capri’s worst moments are better than whatever this Is

This is a legitimately asinine opinion lmfao

42 minutes ago, Kurt said:

For real. No offense to some of the people in this thread, but so many twigs Stans are soooo annoying and pretentious - they've just latched onto MAGDALENE and can't let it go lol ☠️

i was trying to gather up some info on the snippets weve had for a few time and i know guilty and icarus were prod by mike will made it but does anyone know who did

jungle cafe, lllooovvv, not gonna get us, lady marmalade and carry me home?

also do we know other tracks for the brither beach movie other than anarchy?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

20 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Killer has to be the lead for an album, i don't see why she'd use a tiny desk and colors performance for a standalone single

She said it is the first taste of an album (and I think she specifically used the word ‘album’) but knowing her, it’s still 2 years away :P

the music video was really pretty n chorus was catchy but the song overall still doesn’t click with me. im really not excited about this next album :toofloppy: i thought this was just a one off single that was a leftover from capri