StationToStation

FKA twigs

13 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I absolutely love Caprisongs, maybe a bit more than Magdalene tbh but Killer is phenomenal

You have a good point tbh

10 hours ago, bigspender said:

i rlly like killer!! i didn’t like capri at all but killer bops. is she releasing a new album? 

She's working in FKA3, which she explicitly called an album. 

ive had M3LL155X on repeat for the last few days and its fully taking me back to 2015-2016 when I first listened and thought this was some of the most whackass shit ever :lmao:god she's such a server someone needs to make a playlist of every song that mentions dolls in the title they're all incredible 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Guys, is there any masterpost of her b-sides, outtakes, bonus contents? I was just looking for high quality of "One Time" - the bonus track from LP1 but it was from very limited vinyl release, i cant find it anywhere :'( pleaseee help

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Guys, is there any masterpost of her b-sides, outtakes, bonus contents? I was just looking for high quality of "One Time" - the bonus track from LP1 but it was from very limited vinyl release, i cant find it anywhere :'( pleaseee help

I only have 3 songs and i think they're all we have besides her not good early pop songs.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1axfZCnokAjxRalzpgLysFsM1Z1nYRThC?usp=sharing

11 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I only have 3 songs and i think they're all we have besides her not good early pop songs.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1axfZCnokAjxRalzpgLysFsM1Z1nYRThC?usp=sharing

omg thank you soooo much, i've been looking for One Time for so long and what on Earth is Psalms? I've never seen this one before

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

omg thank you soooo much, i've been looking for One Time for so long and what on Earth is Psalms? I've never seen this one before

Leaked collaboration between her and SOPHIE

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Guys what year is Psalms? I've seen both 2015 and 2018 but I don't know which one is real lol

2018! Psalms is also a fake title, their collab never had a proper name (og filename: twigsoplogicx_5). 🥰

well-so-im-done.gif