StationToStation

FKA twigs

2 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

I'm not sure, but I think it's from that unreleased movie sessions, so like 2016

No, but that time period for sure.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Someone tried reselling it from a very reliable source. Their mistake I guess.

Mhm. 

22 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Do we really know what happened to that movie? Like is it in development hell, scrapped, lost?

Most likely scrapped. They were shopping for distributors years ago but nothing came out of it so I don't think it'll ever see the light of the day.

自由になる自由がある

Are we getting a new album soon? Her spotify profile picture and cover photo are so good, it can't just be for nothing?

I want another concept album like LP1 and Magdalene. I think Caprisongs was just a mixtape wasn't it? I always forget it exists...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are we getting a new album soon? Her spotify profile picture and cover photo are so good, it can't just be for nothing?

I want another concept album like LP1 and Magdalene. I think Caprisongs was just a mixtape wasn't it? I always forget it exists...

if we're seeing the same thing, those pics were taken from the Pampelmousse video 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjlNVIEq9vt/

1 hour ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

if we're seeing the same thing, those pics were taken from the Pampelmousse video 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjlNVIEq9vt/

oh i hadn't watched it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really wish she released a version of Caprisongs without the talking throughout (or had the talking bits on separate interlude tracks). It was cute on first listen but it really ruins replayability for me tbh.

qfrWuBl.png