StationToStation

FKA twigs

14 hours ago, glitch diva said:

so we have 5 tracks from radiant me sessions wound up, youth, yes³, faster and daybed.

There aren't really "radiant me sessions"; iow, Faster has nothing to do with WU/YYY/Y I don't think 

Guilty will probs leak next and I need some talented gay to remaster it or something; the file is such lq and quiet but the song has so much potential. The strings are giving Lana/uv, too

3 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

There aren't really "radiant me sessions"; iow, Faster has nothing to do with WU/YYY/Y I don't think 

Guilty will probs leak next and I need some talented gay to remaster it or something; the file is such lq and quiet but the song has so much potential. The strings are giving Lana/uv, too

My bad. Apparently, the person who was selling Radiant Me tracks said that she and OPN made more 5 tracks in the same session.

1 minute ago, HigherThanHope said:

Nw! I think the seller is just confused or generalizing lol

The original seller wasn’t even a twigs fan. They sold everything for way less than what it was worth just because they didn’t know :true:

25 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The original seller wasn’t even a twigs fan. They sold everything for way less than what it was worth just because they didn’t know :true:

Disgusting. I hate stupid people who sell shit like it's worthless... Oh well, at least a lot more people get to hear some of twigs' scraps. What I will say is that while there are some unreleased gems, she usually does a great job of releasing the strongest stuff. 

4 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

Disgusting. I hate stupid people who sell shit like it's worthless... Oh well, at least a lot more people get to hear some of twigs' scraps. What I will say is that while there are some unreleased gems, she usually does a great job of releasing the strongest stuff. 

releasing minds of men and lightbeamers over Carry Me Home however- was a mistake. :true:

The way we are starting to have our own little LP2 tho…

01. Trust In Me

02. Faster

03. What I Wanna

04. Psalms

05. Yes Yes Yes

06. Wound Up

07. Youth

08. Fka x inc (to be honest… I’m including it)

09. Good To Love

10. Icarus

11. Miss Me

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The way we are starting to have our own little LP2 tho…

tbh you could even find a way to work M3LL155X into there too - i mean obviously no one has to especially since it works so well on its own but it makes it more true to form rather than being magdalene outtakes

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif