StationToStation

FKA twigs

bump :crai:

what happened to my thread :crai:

:rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:     

Well, basically nothing really happened previous months (except some weird instagram photo's and some random performances that came out of nowhere), so that's maybe the reason this thread died. I still love her music so much and I can't wait for her debut album, and I hope she won't continue with that EP1, EP2 shit  

wtf don't bump this, I thought something happened

screw you people talk about nonsense in other artist's threads all the time when nothing is happening

this thread doesn't have to be dead unless something pivotal is happening, that's stupid ?? ? 

Has anyone found/deciphered lyrics to all her songs? I can't figure out what she's saying in a few parts of Ultraviolet. 

14417469274.gif

Does she have any songs other than what's on EP and EP2?

She had in the past an old account on some website full with demos, but she deleted that in the period between EP1 and EP2. The only 2 demos we have were uploaded on Myspace called 'Bumper' & 'Walk 'Till You're Dead'. They're both very R'nB inspired and nothing like she's doing now. I can PM the songs if you want.

She had in the past an old account on some website full with demos, but she deleted that in the period between EP1 and EP2. The only 2 demos we have were uploaded on Myspace called 'Bumper' & 'Walk 'Till You're Dead'. They're both very R'nB inspired and nothing like she's doing now. I can PM the songs if you want.

Yeah I'd love that!! PM me :)

H0bDaqU.gif

GUYS I JUST CANT I'M SO ADDICTED NOW :crying:

I love her so much already. I've literally spent every waking moment of 2014 so far learning about her and listening to her EPs.

I think I do like EP2 better than EP. They are both like perfect, but the vocal melodies and instrumentation is more interesting and experimental on EP2 I'm finding. Gosh her voice is just so soothing. I can't think of anything to compare it to other than Grimes, but lord she SLAYS Grimes for dayssss.

Everyone list the 8 songs in order of favorite to least favorite! I want to see your order

H0bDaqU.gif

I love her so much already. I've literally spent every waking moment of 2014 so far learning about her and listening to her EPs.

I think I do like EP2 better than EP. They are both like perfect, but the vocal melodies and instrumentation is more interesting and experimental on EP2 I'm finding. Gosh her voice is just so soothing. I can't think of anything to compare it to other than Grimes, but lord she SLAYS Grimes for dayssss.

Everyone list the 8 songs in order of favorite to least favorite! I want to see your order

So true tbh. Okay my order:

Weak Spot

Water Me

Ultraviolet

Ache

Papi Pacify

Breathe

Hide

How's That - the only FKA song I don't like now

Water Me (that song is just legend and perfection)

Breathe

Ache

Papi Pacify

Weak Spot

Hide

How's That

Ultraviolet (those demon vocals during the song are just weird).

I'm still trying to find EP1 on vinyl, I only have EP2 and I want to have them both :defeated: . The only EP1 vinyl I found was around 60 euros (excluding shipping) and that's way to much. I wish I bought it a couple months ago on ebay, there was someone who sold 3 EP1 vinyls for 30 euros each (including shipping) :crai:

Okay thanks. I figured the one where you could read the necklace was official, but it's weird because iTunes uses the blurred one.

That's indeed kinda weird, maybe a little mistake or misprint thing? Or maybe iTunes wanted to have a little 'special edition' or something.