StationToStation

FKA twigs

On 4/30/2023 at 9:00 AM, TrashMagiq said:

Anyone got an updated masterpost? Catching up on leaks rn and some links are down </3

the one rancidgirl have shared is the only one i could find. it is just missing the leaks from the past and current year i guess. and also the other version of ''Walk 'til You're Dead'' (3:58 lenght, leaked in 2013/2014 i believe) that seems to be lost

7qhp.gif

On 4/29/2023 at 9:21 PM, rancidgirl said:

nvm we only have a snippet of anarchy

https://mega.nz/folder/N4l3ABwb#oQduwljlVVH0yUGte25EBg/folder/FoUgkSKQ all the songs u need r here

Thanks so much. I almost missed that there are also songs for other era on the root folder. :kiss:

I am still missing the Radiant Me songs. Anyone has a link that is not from Dbree please ? @rancidgirl ?

what do you guys tag the pre magdalene sessions as (like yes yes yes, wound up)? like what album do you guys tag under, just magdalene or something else??

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

what do you guys tag the pre magdalene sessions as (like yes yes yes, wound up)? like what album do you guys tag under, just magdalene or something else??

She performed Yes Yes Yes, Wound Up and Youth during shows called Radiant Me², so everything recorded 2016-2017 can be collected under that name, although it’s not all cohesive since the project was scrapped and her vision for Magdalene started in roughly 2018.

5 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

why rooms?

She was premiering a concept show to the tune of the new music at this weird underground art thing where she basically performed a more dramatic rendition of the Radiant story for a very hush hush crowd. Not much is known about the shows other than the fact that she previewed new music and it was very “tribal” inspired. Much like the end of the Cellophane video.

https://www.thefader.com/2016/10/27/fka-twigs-london-report-dance/amp

1193522.jpg

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

She was premiering a concept show to the tune of the new music at this weird underground art thing where she basically performed a more dramatic rendition of the Radiant story for a very hush hush crowd. Not much is known about the shows other than the fact that she previewed new music and it was very “tribal” inspired. Much like the end of the Cellophane video.

https://www.thefader.com/2016/10/27/fka-twigs-london-report-dance/amp

1193522.jpg

omg i hope we find out more about this, it sounds so cool

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

omg i hope we find out more about this, it sounds so cool

We'll probably never hear more about it. She shot the entire thing and there was supposed to be a film like she did with Soundtrack 7, but looks like it was canned shortly after.

自由になる自由がある