StationToStation

FKA twigs

No :awkney: I wanna buy the deluxe vinyl tho. How do I buy it from her site? It doesn't give me that option. :(

no idea 'cause I didn't buy it either

& I'm not aware of any masterposts anyone has made. I know there's a DL that has ALMOST everything in it about 10 pages back.

14417469274.gif

no idea 'cause I didn't buy it either

this is awful, ugly, trash.

Pendulum's video will be inspired by Shibari, a Japanese form of bondage.

I knew it! Hopefully it's a full video like FKA x inc. and not a simple thing like Water Me. She looks so hot in that set-pic that she posted on instagram!

So I listen to her whole discography when I do listen to her (a lot actually) the songs I skip are the two Tahliah demos, Weak Spot, tw-ache & wet wipez, Hours, Numbers and One Time. Really solid. I need a studio of Stay With Me.

She is heaven.

I have been hearing her name all year but haven't bothered to check out anything, didn't care. Then i read that the 2 Weeks song/video is like an Aaliyah creation, and lord knows i love anything that looks or sounds like her [banks yesssssssssss], then i watched it, and i saw Jesus Christ before me in all her glory. Then i youtubed Papi Pacify, loved it and went and bought her album off iTunes. The album has really grown on me, loving it all now, took a few songs to grow on me but a lot of it was so great so quickly, 2 Weeks, Lights On, Video Girl, Give Up Pendulum..............omg. Bought EP2 as well, liked that also, i realized i'd seen the Water Me video before ages ago.

Its a shame you cant buy EP1 on itunes, i wonder why?........love it anyway, i ended up ripping it anyway from youtube.

She is heaven.

I have been hearing her name all year but haven't bothered to check out anything, didn't care. Then i read that the 2 Weeks song/video is like an Aaliyah creation, and lord knows i love anything that looks or sounds like her [banks yesssssssssss], then i watched it, and i saw Jesus Christ before me in all her glory. Then i youtubed Papi Pacify, loved it and went and bought her album off iTunes. The album has really grown on me, loving it all now, took a few songs to grow on me but a lot of it was so great so quickly, 2 Weeks, Lights On, Video Girl, Give Up Pendulum..............omg. Bought EP2 as well, liked that also, i realized i'd seen the Water Me video before ages ago.

Its a shame you cant buy EP1 on itunes, i wonder why?........love it anyway, i ended up ripping it anyway from youtube.

:party:

That YouTube rip just won't do though! I can't send you my EP DL for another few weeks but maybe someone else here can send it in HQ? @@SitarHero @@National Anthem ? :O

14417469274.gif