StationToStation

FKA twigs

Video Girl is the most hit-worthy song, it's catchy and she performed it on Radio 1. It's also my favorite so I won't even question it.

Well she's not a hit-worthy artist really so I don't see why that would mean anything for her.

14417469274.gif

Video Girl wishes!

Pendulum wishes. :hottie:

Yeah, but you know it won't be. So hold your horses, she shouldn't be rushing anything.

I love Pendulum but I don't think it has the potential to be a hit (in the level of fame she has currently sustained). Video Girl is very radio friendly and somewhat less complex than other songs like Pendulum + Lights On.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

VG indeed is the only "radio friendly" song on LP1 and by radio friendly i mean UK friendly (BBC Radio 1).   Not the US. 

What about a Video Girl vs Cedric Gervais  :creep:

Why would she drop the Pendulum video and change the single to Video Girl when she's said Pendulum is her favorite song on the record?

WHY INDEED

@@SitarHero Was I right? Or was I right?

Bye that was my prediction ever since the twitter post searching for look-alikes! I'm just saying she's been posting about the Pendulum video since the album release, she coulda dropped it then