StationToStation

FKA twigs

both LP1 and EP2 on vinyl suck. they both skip a lot, can't listen to a single song without it skipping

I've bought LP1 on vinyl twice (the first copy, the record sleeve fell on top of it and left weird blue marks all over it) and haven't had that issue!  Edited because my bf just informed me that our record player is Really Good and maybe that's why it plays better.  Lol. 

I have 26 songs:

EP1 (4)

EP2 (4)

LP1 (10)

"FKA x inc."

"One Time"

"Glass & Patron"

"Mothercreep" (Intro)

"Bumper"

"Walk 'til You're Dead"

"Stay With Me" (Live at BBC's Radio 1 Live Lounge)

"#throughglass" (Video Girl / Glass & Patron)

Also there is a song she produced called "Ouch Ouch" out there.

there are two version of walk til youre dead and there is a scrobbled song called electric affection with robert logan

both LP1 and EP2 on vinyl suck. they both skip a lot, can't listen to a single song without it skipping

what kind of record player do you have? If its a Crosley thats probably why. I thought my UV box set vinyl was bad bc it skipped a ton, but it turned out to be my Crosley, got a new player and the record plays flawlessly.

*if you do have a crosley, the reason for the skipping is probably because it has built in speakers and when loud parts of the song starts playing it will skip due to the speaker vibrating (just a personal observation)

Demos_copy.png

what is the difference between the two WTYDs?

i have no idea but the other one is shorter and i think it's just cut off but i'm not sure

i really want the old demos of twigs, i saw a screenshot that she had an account somewhere but everything was deleted

^ wow that surprises me

I kind of had it in my head that these songs were long finished and sitting there at this point.

I'm surprised too, because she has/had three videos done and presented to the record label, how does she have videos ready and not the songs?