FKA twigs

1. @bootsonboots WHERE. IS. EP3?????

0 retweets4 curtiram
    Responder
     Retweetar
     Curtir4
    Mais

2.  FKA twigs News retweetou

@T0MMYC_ we haven't been pleased with the final mixes yet, sorry. we're both perfectionists

Mess, they have the videos ready, the ep cover ready, she performed some of it countless times and "are not pleased with the final mixes"?  :rip:

自由になる自由がある

final mixes? it seriously takes an hour to redo the mix if all the components of the song that you want to use are together

They probably just aren't 100% with every minor component as much as they would like. It's her artistic vision after all. And isn't the EP titled "Mellisa" not "EP3"?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They probably just aren't 100% with every minor component as much as they would like. It's her artistic vision after all. And isn't the EP titled "Mellisa" not "EP3"?

What I understood is that it's called 'EP3' and Melissa is simply her female energy which she channels throughout the record. Not 100% sure, though

Melissa is her female energy she cannels? lol ok

It's not exactly a far fetched concept...feminine and masculine duality is pretty popular. Melissa is female, and we aren't aware of what she considers her masculine energy.

What I understood is that it's called 'EP3' and Melissa is simply her female energy which she channels throughout the record. Not 100% sure, though

Dazed Digital refer to EP3 as Melissa.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Dazed Digital refer to EP3 as Melissa.

Complex called it EP3 throughout her entire interview, but you might be correct. A lot of sites are saying she revealed the tracklist (I don't find any receipts), and it will be indeed called 'Melissa'. The track list allegedly goes as follows:

1. Glass & Patron

2. I'm Your Doll

3. Mothercreeper

4. In Time

If this is true, wtf happened to Figure 8?

Complex called it EP3 throughout her entire interview, but you might be correct. A lot of sites are saying she revealed the tracklist (I don't find any receipts), and it will be indeed called 'Melissa'. The track list allegedly goes as follows:

1. Glass & Patron

2. I'm Your Doll

3. Mothercreeper

4. In Time

if mothercreeper replaces figure 8 someone is going to die

FzytWEW.png

1. Glass & Patron

2. I'm Your Doll

3. Mothercreeper

4. In Time

I'm pretty sure Figure8 is on there, she wouldn't perform music she doesn't plan on releasing.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I've bought LP1 on vinyl twice (the first copy, the record sleeve fell on top of it and left weird blue marks all over it) and haven't had that issue!  Edited because my bf just informed me that our record player is Really Good and maybe that's why it plays better.  Lol. 

Yeah if you have a crosley it's probably not the record skipping  :creep:

what kind of record player do you have? If its a Crosley thats probably why. I thought my UV box set vinyl was bad bc it skipped a ton, but it turned out to be my Crosley, got a new player and the record plays flawlessly.

*if you do have a crosley, the reason for the skipping is probably because it has built in speakers and when loud parts of the song starts playing it will skip due to the speaker vibrating (just a personal observation)

yeah man i have a shit record player that skips so many great vinyls that i was sure are great and u guys just conformed my doubts. what turntables do u guys recommend?

just remembered something -- my friend whos a huge fan of twigs, saw her live twice i think, has a cousin who used to dance with her in london a few years ago, before she was out there

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

yeah man i have a shit record player that skips so many great vinyls that i was sure are great and u guys just conformed my doubts. what turntables do u guys recommend?

just remembered something -- my friend whos a huge fan of twigs, saw her live twice i think, has a cousin who used to dance with her in london a few years ago, before she was out there

I have a pro-ject elemental which I love (it's a little pricey), I've heard audio technica are good and there's cheaper ones. Basically you get what you pay for, hope that helps a bit  :)

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Pretty sure this tracklist is fake, and it is mothercreep, not mothercreepER

Those were listed songs...not the track list. And so many call it Mothercreep/ Mother Creep.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I have a pro-ject elemental which I love (it's a little pricey), I've heard audio technica are good and there's cheaper ones. Basically you get what you pay for, hope that helps a bit  :)

yeah i basically got that cheap crosley bc it was my first and i wasn't too familiar w/ turntables and all. i know what the first thing im going to buy after my bf and i buy a house  :D

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Cant go wrong with an Audio Technica LP-60 or LP-120, i think they are $150 and $250 respectively. lil pricey but they are reliable (also take into account you'll have to get speakers)

Demos_copy.png