StationToStation

FKA twigs

Guys is Young Turks the only place to order M3LL155X on vinyl?

Nope. Norman Records and NewOnVinyl has it as well. Amazon.de has it up for pre-order as well, but the release date there is October 2nd instead of November 27th.

lABVyGE.png

Did he ignore the entire set of interviews where she said she directed and created the treatment for the film? Okay.

He's literally been making the exposés for years lmao. i've watched like gaga, drake, ke$ha, rihanna omg

even thought they're long and just ridiculous, i watch them every now and then idk lmfao

He's literally been making the exposés for years lmao. i've watched like gaga, drake, ke$ha, rihanna omg

even thought they're long and just ridiculous, i watch them every now and then idk lmfao

Vigilant Citizen > Vigilant (Flop) Christian. He's just so irrational and is like "if you have a crop top, it's illuminati, beta programming, sex kittens, the devil and I believe in our Lorde and savior Christ".

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Lana's wearing glasses on the cover for Honeymoon so obviously that's symbolism for covering up the triangles in her eyes and that's obviously proof don't ask for any rational reasoning but just believe me and also on the M3LL155X cover twigs' hand grows through her face and that's clearly symbolism for the birth of the antichrist and the imminent death of the world if you want to save your soul i'd recommend katy perry's christian rock album save yourself before it's too late guys save youreslves

Hollywood star Nicole Kidman, singer FKA Twigs and David Thewlis are the latest stars to join Danny Boyle’s theatre production, The Children’s Monologues.

They join an all-star cast that already includes Benedict Cumberbatch, James McAvoy, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kit Harington, Josh Hartnett, Gugu Mbatha-Raw and more.

The play, inspired by 15 children from rural parts of South Africa, will tell their stories as part of a special, one-night only production.

Academy Award winner Boyle will be hosting the production in aid of his arts charity, Dramatic Need.

http://report24uk.info/article/329503/nicole-kidman-and-fka-twigs-join-the-children39s-monologues-cast

Hollywood star Nicole Kidman, singer FKA Twigs and David Thewlis are the latest stars to join Danny Boyle’s theatre production, The Children’s Monologues.

They join an all-star cast that already includes Benedict Cumberbatch, James McAvoy, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kit Harington, Josh Hartnett, Gugu Mbatha-Raw and more.

The play, inspired by 15 children from rural parts of South Africa, will tell their stories as part of a special, one-night only production.

Academy Award winner Boyle will be hosting the production in aid of his arts charity, Dramatic Need.

http://report24uk.info/article/329503/nicole-kidman-and-fka-twigs-join-the-children39s-monologues-cast

OMG WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS???

shit nvm its 180 pounds lmao 

http://www.royalcourttheatre.com/whats-on/childrens-monologues

if anybody wants to buy tickets

Edited by phahad

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png