Bad Girl

Dancing In The Dark

Eyes Wide Shut

Lolita

Pretty Young Things

Strangest

Try To

Weekend Boy

All 8 were written with Ian Barter, who has written with Paloma Faith and Amy Winehouse.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Bad Girl

Dancing In The Dark

Eyes Wide Shut

Lolita

Pretty Young Things

Strangest

Try To

Weekend Boy

All 8 were written with Ian Barter, who has written with Paloma Faith and Amy Winehouse.

Fun fact that I found looking on other publishing sites: She wrote with Ian a song called Lights On. He's not credited on the LP1 Lights On tho. Wonder if it's a early version of what we know or a completely different song.

自由になる自由がある

those titles sound like walk til ur dead esque production  :smokes3:  :smokes3:  :smokes3:

The titles are all pretty generic, right?

speaking of which, why does walk til you're dead sound like it was produced by a 40yr old white dad who wears jeans with sneakers + retired his dream of being a producer but still does it on the side without profit  :smokes:

:smokes:

Fun fact that I found looking on other publishing sites: She wrote with Ian a song called Lights On. He's not credited on the LP1 Lights On tho. Wonder if it's a early version of what we know or a completely different song.

She probably did a demo with him

those titles sound like walk til ur dead esque production :smokes3: :smokes3: :smokes3:

The titles are all pretty generic, right?

speaking of which, why does walk til you're dead sound like it was produced by a 40yr old white dad who wears jeans with sneakers + retired his dream of being a producer but still does it on the side without profit :smokes:

Weekend Boy, Pretty Young Things and Eyes Wide Shut sound good.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I just realized that I like only three songs from each EP. Weak Spot - Breathe - Hide, How's That - Papi Pacify - Water Me and I'm Your Doll - In Time - Mothercreep.

hide weak spot ache breathe

papi pacify ultraviolet water me how's that

pendulum give up two weeks video girl kicks hours closer numbers preface lights on one time

im your doll in time figure 8 glass & patron mothercreep

whatever Lights On >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything in life

SAME HERE SISTER.

I neglected to listen to so many songs on LP1 because i thought they were too experimental sounding but i got it on vinyl and had a listen to the whole album and i've decided that i /love/ Lights On. It's incredible

weak spot>hide>ache>breathe

water me>papi pacify>ultraviolet>hows that

pendulum>kicks>closer>numbers>two weeks>lights on>hours>give up>video girl>preface>one time

in time>im your doll>mothercreep>glass&patron>figure 8

Wy8jf2U.jpg