StationToStation

FKA twigs

I forgot to post this. It was a while ago and this was about Too Late, but he deleted it or made it private with London City. Lol and I need a dl link for Too Late bc I don't have it

"Hi, I know this response is very late! You're right - she is new and fresh sounding and has imaginative visual sense too. I can't remember the name of that producer she was working with - but I did recently find the first demo we ever did. Uploaded it tonight. Enjoy! It's very unfinished but still worth hearing I think."

I can't post a screenshot bc I'm on my phone

It's not like she owes us anything, though? Let her take her time, she'll snatch we she comes  :smokes3:

I hate when people say this about musicians - they have accumulated a fanbase from and make money off releasing music so do it

FzytWEW.png

i don't know if these titles have been previously known, but i was searching on ASCAP and i found a bunch of songs written with Ian Barter

• Bad Girl
  • Dancing in the Dark
  • Eyes Wide Shut
  • Lolita
  • Pretty Young Things
  • Strangest
  • Try To
  • Weekend Boy

sound like they belong to a tahliah album

i don't know if these titles have been previously known, but i was searching on ASCAP and i found a bunch of songs written with Ian Barter

• Bad Girl
  • Dancing in the Dark
  • Eyes Wide Shut
  • Lolita
  • Pretty Young Things
  • Strangest
  • Try To
  • Weekend Boy

sound like they belong to a tahliah album

""""""Weekend Boy""""  :awk:  Praying that some of those titles are either super old demos or placeholder names.... 

I am so excited to see what her new music sounds like if it ever gets released. She's one artist that has musical integrity and authenticity. I'm never ever disappointed with her songs or the visuals she serves. I am just DYING to get a studio version of Wound Up. That song would be my favorite of hers if it gets released. Youth and Yes Yes Yes are fantastic as well. I just love the spoken prechorus part of "I FIND MYSELF ON THE 55 TO YOUR HOUSE..." and I LOVE the beginning where it's just "I FIND MYSELF ON THE -" but I doubt that's in the studio version. If she'd just release a small EP or mixtape of those three songs (and maybe Trust In Me  :hooker: if there's a full version) I would be held over until she ever decides to release LP2. I would wait another year for LP2 if I just got SOMETHING  :defeated: twigs is one of my favorite artists ever, I'm craving new stuff to dance and feel to :crossed: