StationToStation

FKA twigs

All the tracks she mentioned are on the tour setlist sis...

Btw, about the Radiant Me² tracks, I'm pretty sure they won't be on the album. The i-D article states that Nicolas Jaar is the coproducer of this album and all of those '16/'17 songs are done with 0PN.

But I'm kinda positive she'll eventually release them. I was doing some digging and she was still on studio with 0PN earlier this year working on those songs.

Magdalene was probably all done last year, since she had a 9 month preparation for Cellophane alone. M3LL155X for exemple was already on the works when LP1 was released, so she's always ahead with her releases. Wouldn't be suprised if we get the 0PN tracks on a EP next year.

well yeah, almost all the tracks on M3LL155X were demos from wayyyy back in the EP1 era. in time was done right after EP1. i’m your doll is from like ten years ago. glass & patron was made right after LP1 was released. mothercreep was made specially for the EP. but yeah she definitely draws from a lot of different sessions and points in time when putting a project together

well yeah, almost all the tracks on M3LL155X were demos from wayyyy back in the EP1 era. in time was done right after EP1. i’m your doll is from like ten years ago. glass & patron was made right after LP1 was released. mothercreep was made specially for the EP. but yeah she definitely draws from a lot of different sessions and points in time when putting a project together

how do you know this?

I'm gonna predict Magdalene will look something like this ;

01. 1000 Eyes

02. Mary Magdalene

03. Beach

04. Holy Terrain (feat. Future)

05. Yes Yes Yes

06. Mirrored Heart

07. Youth

08. Sad Day

09. Good To Love

10. Cellophane

11. Day Bed

12. Home With You

Maybe 'Trust In Me' will make it, but idk 

I'm aware I'm delusional for holding out hope the Radiant2Me tracks will make it but, idc 

I need the alt girls to stop shoving Jack Antonoff down our throats

I'm more questioning how the fuck he works with all these people at once. it's not just alt girls but also Taylor and he's working on the new Dixie Chicks album as well, it's crazy

only 9 songs? that's a bit of a bummer ngl after all this time. but whatever if it's all quality then I cant complain

plus it's 38 minutes, which is similar to the length of most albums with more tracks