StationToStation

FKA twigs

7 minutes ago, themoonstop said:

i LOVE daybed and think she could do something so cool with it visually, would love to see it

I really feel like Daybed is the silent underdog of this album!! It’s so beautifully reminiscent of her EP era stuff, especially Papi Pacify / Ultraviolet. I’d love if she did a video like I’m Your Doll for it but way less grungey more baroque bathed in light

The Sad Say video is amazing. As a lot of you said, we actually hear more of Mirrored heart but it's OK, it's a real peace of art. 

I hardly imagine it being played on TV to promote the album tough, as we don't hear much of the song.

She definitely has the skills to act on some sci-fi/action movie. Would love to have her on some of the Wachowski sisters movies. What about Matrix 4 ? :cuteface:

As for the Mixtape turned into a Beast of an the album... CAN'T WAIT.

we all know she aint releasing this until she learns capoeira fighting, glass blowing, advanced aerial silk, and mastering ice skating to be able to fully realize the vision in about 4 years 

14 hours ago, lostwig said:

we all know she aint releasing this until she learns capoeira fighting, glass blowing, advanced aerial silk, and mastering ice skating to be able to fully realize the vision in about 4 years 

So true :oic: She wouldn't be able to cary the vision otherwise. :sluttybunny: