StationToStation

FKA twigs

Cellophaneย made me cry when it came out so now I'll shake my bony assย :oprah4:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Itโ€™s out in Aus and itโ€™s so fire????

ride the dragon probably the best track for real BEAUTIFUL

the closer โ€œthank you songโ€ is gorgeous as well

meta angel is incredible too

Havent given it a full listen cause itโ€™s late here, some of the songs didnโ€™t click so I skipped lmao

Gonna give it a proper listen tmrw

ย But ride the dragon & meta Angelโ€ฆ whew

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifย :beyonce:

13 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

All these comments really keep my enthusiasm going :flutter:ย can't wait to listen!

Btw do we know if she's releasing any physical copies? CDs?ย 

On Zane Lowe she said that the mixtape got turned inย only about 3 days agoโ€ฆso not anytime soon :,(

this is so iconic.... ride the dragon is straight out lp1ย :trisha:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I love the sound bites throughout, itโ€™s a really fun album. Twigsโ€™ music historically takes a while to hit for me so Iโ€™m gonna let it breathe but the lower tempo songs are a bit of a miss for me rn.ย 
ย 

also, is anyone else finding the mixing on the shy girl collab low-key awful? I canโ€™t hear a word shy girlโ€™s saying๐Ÿ˜ญ

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycatย 

i'm enjoying it, but the features do bring her down an awful lot. there is too much talking in some parts which is cute in small doses but i think it was a bit overdone at times, some parts are very mediocre but i like that is still has a twigs twist and there is some really cool production on the tracks, even if the song isn't that great. overall it's exactly what i thought it would be, it's fun and upbeat andย twigs remains true to herself and her beautiful style throughout. it's a good mixtapeย :smokes:ย 

i hope she's got the collabs out of her system now though, and hopefully we get fka3 soonย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

pamplemousse reminds me of charli xcx' unreleased pc musicย :trisha:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย