StationToStation

FKA twigs

Sigh, her EP2 release have been pushed back to 17 September  :defeated:

The only weird thing about is that before it was pushed back my vinyl already has been shipped, so at least I know for sure I got it before the actual release date, but I can't seriously wait for it :excited:

The reason they gave for the delay was that 'not everything was ready' (I asked them on Twitter), which I don't really understand because my vinyl is already on the way :awkney:

Here is btw the cover and design of the vinyl edition of EP2 (posted by Youngturks)

tumblr_mseg7mMI0F1sfky1oo1_500.jpg

I was about to say that I'm waiting for the whole thing.

But then I realized "How's That" is already out.

It's an FKA twigs night like it was intended to me :crying:

I was about to say that I'm waiting for the whole thing.

But then I realized "How's That" is already out.

It's an FKA twigs night like it was intended to me :crying:

Dude, whole EP has been online since this afternoon!

Then why are we saying those two songs ~just~ leaked? :sideeye:

I dunno, I've had the EP since this afternoon when it leaked. I'd up it, but I'm not sure about the forum's rules toward posting official releases, as you can see I'm new to the forum...

I dunno, I've had the EP since this afternoon when it leaked. I'd up it, but I'm not sure about the forum's rules toward posting official releases, as you can see I'm new to the forum...

Permission given for non-Lana stuff because Lana's manager is the only one who bugs us :flutter:

Although at this point I'm only missing How's That in good quality but still an official leak would rawk rawk rawk

Permission given for non-Lana stuff because Lana's manager is the only one who bugs us :flutter:

Although at this point I'm only missing How's That in good quality but still an official leak would rawk rawk rawk

Oh yea? Okay then I up'd it on MF, hope that's all good for everyone. I love the Charli gif, it's pretty much my fav thing I've seen since coming to the forum.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uaiv9xobidv4oj9

Oh yea? Okay then I up'd it on MF, hope that's all good for everyone. I love the Charli gif, it's pretty much my fav thing I've seen since coming to the forum.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uaiv9xobidv4oj9

Thanks this is really helpful!

I love it, too, I was considering changing it but it just puts a smile on my face and the feedback is top notch :flutter:

How do you pronounce her name? I don't know why, but I say it like F-Ka twigs... or do people just call her twigs?

EP1 is perfect - I love all four songs. I just listened to the two leaked songs from EP2 and I'm so disappointed! Water Me is the only song I like from EP2. I'm really not feeling the other three songs... hopefully they'll grow on me! Ache and Breathe are my favourite songs right now. So beautiful  :defeated:

20r46kx.jpg

How do you pronounce her name? I don't know why, but I say it like F-Ka twigs... or do people just call her twigs?

EP1 is perfect - I love all four songs. I just listened to the two leaked songs from EP2 and I'm so disappointed! Water Me is the only song I like from EP2. I'm really not feeling the other three songs... hopefully they'll grow on me! Ache and Breathe are my favourite songs right now. So beautiful  :defeated:

People just call her twigs, but because she got copyright problems because another group was called twigs, she changed it to 'FKA (formely known as) twigs'. I just say it like F-aka twigs, but idk how you really say it (she doesn't really have interviews on youtube where they say her name, so).

I think EP2 is a little grower. I really like 'Water me' and 'papi pacify', the others really have to grow on me (especially 'Ultraviolet'). I just hope she becomes more known to the GP :defeated:

EFF-KAY-AY Twigs imo

Which sucks because just plain Twigs is a great name, other band be damned

As for EP2: hopefully a grower. It's a bit samey and I wish there were some "Ache" or "Weak Spot" type jams. "Water Me" is the only one that stands out when played together.

I don't get you guys at all. EP2 is miles ahead of EP for me, as I feel that the first EP was a bit of a grower compared to this one. 

I am in LOVE with Papi Pacify, that's got to be the best song she's done yet. Ultraviolet is amazing too, and I can't decide if I like it more than Water Me. 

I await her album more than any other artist, ever. :flutter: I've never known an artist who makes such interesting music. 

14417469274.gif

Just found out Lorde is a fan :legend:

I just wanted to post this :legend:

''all of her videos are so good they feel symbiotic with the music. i love this so much.'' - Lorde

Stan for her Lorde, stan :gclap:

Btw. Theo Hutchcraft (from the duo Hurts) has also posted a link to the 'Papi Pacify' music video

http://https://twitter.com/theohurts/statuses/378553802741534720

Get that promo twigs :makeup: