StationToStation

FKA twigs

I wouldn't mind if there is more FKA x inc but I would really rather her get her own footing off for an album first, or something...

I totally agree, but the FKA x Inc. song we have is so dang good that I don't even care at this point :defeated: I just more music, whatever it is.

H0bDaqU.gif

.FKA Twigs Scraps SXSW Appearance to Finalize Album

fka-twigs.jpg

FKA Twigs, one of this year's brightest up-and-comers, has canceled her plans to perform at SXSW.

Long considered to be a must-see act at the Austin-based festival, the singer has opted in favor of more time in the studio as she is apparently nearing the final stages of her forthcoming record.

"She's putting the final touches on her record so [she] needed to stay in London and focus on that," her rep confirmed to Variance.

While fans may be disappointed in the short-term, the news is likely very good for those who have eagerly been awaiting the BBC Sound of 2014 nominee's new material.

- source

:hdu:

jfc at first I read "FKA twigs scraps album" and almost broke my computer

I would literally knock myself out if she did that. I rather have her to cancel a performance (where we would probably never get any live videos from or just crappy ones) then to wait with her album.

I think she's going to test some new songs to look how the public will react on it. But I think she will perform ´Water Me´ & 'Papi Pacify' since those are her more 'known' songs.

YESSS I'M EXCITED. I don't really want live recordings or anything, but I'd like new titles at least :excited:

H0bDaqU.gif