Deleted User

t.A.T.u. {Yulia Volkova + Lena Katina}

The shit she Yulia's been saying (that homophobic thing, calling Lena's solo projects "pathetic" etc.) really boggles my mind.

On the other hand, thanks to her controversial "views" she gets at least a little bit more of attention in media and she probably was hoping her sales would improve as well.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I'm so excited for Lena's album, she's a real sweetheart and very talented.

I love how interested she is in singing in spanish <3

Yulia... she's a btich, she can't even sing anymore... that sucks because I like her a lot during t.A.T.u

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm so excited for Lena's album, she's a real sweetheart and very talented.

I love how interested she is in singing in spanish <3

Yulia... she's a btich, she can't even sing anymore... that sucks because I like her a lot during t.A.T.u

Lena is the sweet angel and Yulia always was the hot bitch. It's sort of cute, actually.

And honestly, by Yulia's story so far, I'm not surprised at all she said something like that. It's all for grabbing attention, never took the woman seriously.

Lena is the sweet angel and Yulia always was the hot bitch. It's sort of cute, actually.

And honestly, by Yulia's story so far, I'm not surprised at all she said something like that. It's all for grabbing attention, never took the woman seriously.

But couldn't Yulia be sexy, hot, promiscuous and all that jazz without being an infinite idiot? :sadcore2:

And the wind I know it’s cold

But couldn't Yulia be sexy, hot, promiscuous and all that jazz without being an infinite idiot? :sadcore2:

Don't ask me! I sure wish she didn't reply like that, but well, take it from a woman who screwed her face and recorded a video making complete mockery of herself and orgy-festing with tons of dancing idiots just like her disguised as a music video.

Who is your favorite girl? 

Which is your favorite album?

Which are your favorite songs?

Which is your favorite video? 

Start talking :derpna:

Who is your favorite girl? Lena, Yulia is homophobic :((

Which is your favorite album? HAPPY SMILES!!!

Which are your favorite songs? 220, Vremya Luny and Ne Zhaley

Which is your favorite video? 220 i think, and "All The Things She Said" vid is iconic  :D

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Who is your favorite girl?

Which is your favorite album?

Which are your favorite songs?

Which is your favorite video?

Start talking :derpna:

So, my turn!

Who is your favorite girl? I love them both, can't choose.

Which is your favorite album? Of course, the first one, both Russian and English.

Which are your favorite songs? Zachem Ya/Stars, Ya Soshla S Uma, Nas Nie Dogoniat, Vsya Moya Lubov, Chto Ne Chvataet, Nichya, Belyj Plaszczik, Running Blind... and more...

Which is your favorite video? Nas Nie Dogoniat, best of the best!

Lana Del Rey / t.A.T.u. / Madonna / ANOHNI / Riz MC / Zayn

Recently, Lena Katina sang "Young and Beautiful" in the russian version of "The Masked Singer" TV show. It was quite a surprise, because she's my favorite singer as well. 

Very well done, and I loved the outfit! Although, I do feel Lena/Yulia have had their spotlight time and the show should for be for new/unknown talents? Idk, what did you think of it?

I remember being obsessed with TATU for yeeears, with both their Russian and English songs. They were so gorgeous, too! I hated they split the way they did and that they turned out to be an act rather than genuine lovers, but ah well.

Very well done, and I loved the outfit! Although, I do feel Lena/Yulia have had their spotlight time and the show should for be for new/unknown talents? Idk, what did you think of it?

The Masked Singer is a show exclusively for celebrity contestants, so she's not taking anyone unknown's spotlight <3

Spotify now has a live performance of All The Things She Said. I'm happy to stream it but I also love having digital download copies. anyone know where or how I can purchase this and if not, any other way of getting it? I also was planning on converting some live performances of theirs into mp3s and making cover art. would anyone be interested in that/helping with the art? cutting the tracks are easy enough but I'm not incredibly artistic

Thinking about how Lena's last EP is full of bops... We stan!

I don't know the other member

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: