cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

right now its been tired of singing the blues...ugh i cannot get enough of it i want it to be injected into my veins 

edit: sorry i stupidly didnt read from the beginning and didnt know this was for unleaked songs only i moved this over to fav unreleased instead :icant:

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

2 hours ago, saturnlana said:

right now its been tired of singing the blues...ugh i cannot get enough of it i want it to be injected into my veins 

now this is a hot take i agree with :true: 

but i think this thread is for thirsting over unleaked songs :true:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

now this is a hot take i agree with :true: 

but i think this thread is for thirsting over unleaked songs :true:

oh shit my bad! i have a habit of not reading topics from their first posts i gotta stop doing that :kum: 

ill move it over to fav unreleased instead! 

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

Got bored and did one of those song sorter things for all the unleaked we know of... here are my top 15 most wanted thumbsup

lGa2KPu.png

We don't know of anyone with LMH (MAYBE David Kahne?!), and a demo of Marilyn may not even exist... so I guess I'm putting my energy into campaigning for GREENWICH ACID yeehaw It's a little depressing that (I think) it & Star Lux are the only ones on the list with any sizeable chance of leaking :crai:

o4qjp4j.png

1 minute ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Got bored and did one of those song sorter things for all the unleaked we know of... here are my top 15 most wanted thumbsup

lGa2KPu.png

We don't know of anyone with LMH (MAYBE David Kahne?!), and a demo of Marilyn may not even exist... so I guess I'm putting my energy into campaigning for GREENWICH ACID yeehaw It's a little depressing that (I think) that's the only one on the list with any sizeable chance of leaking :crai:

this list of songs is SUCH a vibe :trisha: one day we will have them all… i have faith… :trisha:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Hollywood and Angels Forever, Forever Angels. I swear to GOD I will be truly happy for the rest of my life if those songs gets to see the light of a release day :paris::krylie:

I swearrrr those songs.... I still have the same indescribable, totally absolute unhinged feeling as I had when I first discovered them in 2014...:hair: 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Craving for Crazy for You 

On 9/15/2022 at 1:51 PM, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

lGa2KPu.png

We don't know of anyone with LMH (MAYBE David Kahne?!), and a demo of Marilyn may not even exist... so I guess I'm putting my energy into campaigning for GREENWICH ACID yeehaw It's a little depressing that (I think) it & Star Lux are the only ones on the list with any sizeable chance of leaking :crai:

There’s a PS version of DMD?? When did that happen

whatarecoloris.jpg

On 9/15/2022 at 12:51 PM, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

lGa2KPu.png

what website did you do this with?

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix