cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

I NEED THE TNC DEMO I WILL NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING AGAIN AFTER THAT LEAKS

That """demo""" leaked weeks ago and isn't even solo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

some of these are probably unrealistic for the time being but...

- serene queen

- mertens aka

- david kahne outtakes, especially lemonade motorcycle heaven, duh!

- diet mtn dew baby

- joan & bobby

- qotgs video

- any remaining no kung fu tracks

- ruby tuesday

- any lizzy grant era material, ya'll know i'm a shameless, unapologetic lizzy grant stan!

Sadly, Joan & Bobby / Buckets of Rain / Pawn Shop Blues (same live session) won’t be coming for a while. Maybe in a few years they’ll be heard by everyone, I wish I had them by now! Will keep y’all updated with this if I have any news :)

Sadly, Joan & Bobby / Buckets of Rain / Pawn Shop Blues (same live session) won’t be coming for a while. Maybe in a few years they’ll be heard by everyone, I wish I had them by now! Will keep y’all updated with this if I have any news :)

Leak QOTG music video or anything relevant you got king

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I merged the Begging Thread with this one since it's the same idea.

But while I'm here, justice for Roses Bloom for You, Serene Queen, Ben final & also the mysterious Coconut & Key Lime Pie / Ruby Tuesday x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Life Is beautiful (If there is a full studio version), Yosemite, Roses Bloom for you, Wild One & Don't Stop would give me life.... And c'mon, Honeymoon music video in HD would free me!

The Jesse R collaboration he teased. I love those kitschy sounds, and a sexy song about wanting to be played with, that would give me life.   :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu: 
Plus her collabs usually give us a new sound (granted, it's not always excellent - looking at you, Charlie's Angels song). 

Not an extreme craving but v intrigued to hear more Honeymoon and Lust for Life demos and outtakes

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Not a craving per se, but after days of listening to Doin’ Time as the hot days of summer are slowly coming here, I’d love a cute summer jam from her this year. Probably not happening, but something summery would be heaven.

almost forgot about talking like an answering machine... a really interesting title that gives me violet bent backwards / hope is a dangerous thing / let me love you like a woman energy. very poetic and inspired.

giphy.gif

NFR demos if they exist

She already released those luv

Screen-Shot-2019-09-05-at-3.47.48-PM-156

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif