cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

Alright so here's some info of the songs that remain unleaked/ from people that have them/ producers

Be my daddy rumored title (Nasty) is supposed to be like push me down and is most likely a paradise demo.

Greenwich isn't very long but it's supposed to be one of her crazy songs (most like Noir)

Because of you produced by Sacha Skarbek and is a paradise demo

Ottr demo (shawn lee told me himself) the vocals are better, contains military styled snares and a few changed lyrics.

C-note is supposed to be more up tempo .

Smartie is supposed To be more “R&B” and cleaned up.

I think that's all I know for now- remember, this is what producers/ hoarders told me. Just an idea,

Alright so here's some info of the songs that remain unleaked/ from people that have them/ producers

Be my daddy rumored title (Nasty) is supposed to be like push me down and is most likely a paradise demo.

Greenwich isn't very long but it's supposed to be one of her crazy songs (most like Noir)

Because of you produced by Sacha Skarbek and is a paradise demo

Ottr demo (shawn lee told me himself) the vocals are better, contains military styled snares and a few changed lyrics.

C-note is supposed to be more up tempo .

Smartie is supposed To be more “R&B” and cleaned up.

I think that's all I know for now- remember, this is what producers/ hoarders told me. Just an idea,

:delicious:

SCARFACE2371.png

To be honest, I don't crave for anything other than Ultraviolence for now. The hype for me around unleaked unreleased songs died for me after In the Sun leaked, but I wouldn't mind the alternative versions of Delicious or Jealous Girl.

Always wanted to make this thread but didn't want to be the one who was called greedy :umadney:

However, I think about this a lot. If I had a Lana genie who would grant me anything, obviously I'd choose "Rock Me Stable" and its various counterparts on the US copyright office. However, if we're being realistic (which requires eliminating that, "Roses", and god knows what else--final HD and DY?), I've already gotten so many great titles that I'm still reeling from this year--Daytona Meth, Your Band is All the Rage, Maha Maha. To narrow it down to five that actually could happen and won't leave me thirsting for eternity:

- C U L8r Alligator

- Big Bad Wolf (Demo)

- All Smiles

- Dance Money

- W

Okay, this is what I said when the thread was first made. We've gotten CULA, All Smiles, even the early EPs that'd I'd deemed impossible...But we still don't have the BBW demo? Fuck this! If I'm right y'all don't even consider this valuable. Just gimme :heidi:

Guest Dot

Okay, this is what I said when the thread was first made. We've gotten CULA, All Smiles, even the early EPs that'd I'd deemed impossible...But we still don't have the BBW demo? Fuck this! If I'm right y'all don't even consider this valuable. Just gimme :heidi:

I do, Sitar! I'm dying to hear the BBW demo with that alternative instrumental we got! :grinds: