Come When You Call Me (A.M.E.R.I.C.A.),

Boarding School,

Pin Up Galore,

Dangerous Girl,

Butterflies (Part 2),

My Best Days,

You & Me,

Body Electric

and Jealous Girl (that bumbararaarararararrarduhduhdahhhduhahhhhahhhahhh noise she does is killer)

i'd also kill kill for the final version of Heavy Hitter

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What is Roses? Sorry I've never heard of this and most of you want to hear it. I'm curious :ohno:

it's an unleaked & unreleased song that basically the whole fandom has been lusting after. only a select few people have it but they won't leak it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Gramma #7

There's no 7th Gramma video! The original folder containing the AKA videos contained a duplicate, and the person that claimed there was 7 didn't account for the duplicate :)

Source: Me, although I didn't make that original claim

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

There's no 7th Gramma video! The original folder containing the AKA videos contained a duplicate, and the person that claimed there was 7 didn't account for the duplicate :)

Source: Me, although I didn't make that original claim

No way! Really? :O I was under the impression there was a seventh video floating around this entire time! Oh well. 

This list could use an update that case considering the third "Kinda Outta Luck" leaked as well! That means we only need "Queen of the Gas Station" and "Smarty" :(

EQFO7rX.png

No way! Really? :O I was under the impression there was a seventh video floating around this entire time! Oh well. 

This list could use an update that case considering the third "Kinda Outta Luck" leaked as well! That means we only need "Queen of the Gas Station" and "Smarty" :(

List updated! :) 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

omg how could I forgot the Kahne version of HDB!?!?!

Kahne version of HDB, which is called C-Note I think? I love all their music together and I love HDB, sooooo....

How do we know one of the versions we already have isn't the Kahne version?

Smoke & Mirrors

Is there any evidence this is a real title? I thought this one was presumed to be fake.

Bentley / High

Is the '/' supposed to indicate you think these are the same song? If so, I sincerely doubt it. Though I'm not entirely convinced "High" is real, everything I've heard about either one suggests they're two completely different songs.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

How do we know one of the versions we already have isn't the Kahne version?

Kahne confirmed it himself.

At the moment I really crave the UV version of Black Beauty... interested to see how it worked out

Is the '/' supposed to indicate you think these are the same song? If so, I sincerely doubt it. Though I'm not entirely convinced "High" is real, everything I've heard about either one suggests they're two completely different songs.

Oops, you're right. I don't know why but I tend to connect those two together. Thank you