cartoon eyes

That One Song You CRAVE For

Always wanted to make this thread but didn't want to be the one who was called greedy :umadney:

However, I think about this a lot. If I had a Lana genie who would grant me anything, obviously I'd choose "Rock Me Stable" and its various counterparts on the US copyright office. However, if we're being realistic (which requires eliminating that, "Roses", and god knows what else--final HD and DY?), I've already gotten so many great titles that I'm still reeling from this year--Daytona Meth, Your Band is All the Rage, Maha Maha. To narrow it down to five that actually could happen and won't leave me thirsting for eternity:

- C U L8r Alligator

- Big Bad Wolf (Demo)

- All Smiles

- Dance Money

- W

How have we gotten fuckin Rock Me Stable and Because of You before the Big Bad Wolf demo?!

So many of these have leaked. .. even Old Money, blessed with an official release.

Let's hope the same will apply for these ;)

Roses (Rick Nowels and to stop the thirst)

Greenwich (mystery)

For Charlie (I suspect it's a track we already have but is mislabeled, but that's speculation)

Ottr demo (the only BTD demo that hasn't leaked and it was on effing SoundCloud)

I'll take anything, though.

I'd be happy with any BTD/Paradise/UV outtake since they'd probably be in nice quality. I'm particularly interested in UV outtakes because I love the direction she was going with AFFA/Hollywood/BB/etc. I assume she had other songs that were similar to those but scrapped them when she wrote new songs for UV and the music began to move in a different direction. I also would really love UV demos for the songs that were released. I must know if the intro she did at concerts was ever a part of Cruel World. 

So maybe:

Cruel World (Demo)

Roses (because why not)

Trans Am

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Off

To

The

Races

Demo.

:rollin:

YASSS!!!!!!! I hear that there are so many but I can't find them ANYWHERE and OOTR is one of my favourites!! :crying:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

There's only one OTTR demo we know of and nobody has it…

I read somewhere that there were heaps... :whatever:

How do you guys know about it if you haven't heard it though? Along with all the unleaked unreleased.

I read somewhere that there were heaps... :whatever:

How do you guys know about it if you haven't heard it though? Along with all the unleaked unreleased.

Well it's a lie. We know about it because Lana herself uploaded it to her soundcloud.

Well it's a lie. We know about it because Lana herself uploaded it to her soundcloud.

I feel so ashamed to not know this :sadcore3:

Really? Then how come no one has heard it?

I feel so ashamed to not know this :sadcore3:

Really? Then how come no one has heard it?

She uploaded back in 2010 (¿) and deleted it later, or went private. I think the only way to access it was through a web archive but it's not possible to download the song from there.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Motel 6 V4

Trash Magic V3 (or V2, if you disregard the 'demo')

Hundred Dollar Bill V3

Coconut and Key Lime Pie

Off to the Races (Demo)

Live or Die V2

Jealous Girl V2 (really curious about this supposed 'sad' version)

Ruby Tuesday (the title makes it seem something similar to EMGHW, so it should be a killer track)

Melancholia

OAjeWdG.jpg?1