lola

Lana takes a homeless man out for lunch - August 20th, 2013

Let's just take a moment to appreciate how flawless Lana looks in those sunglasses. :bodyisready:

Also, can you imagine if they actually got married and Lana would write an album about the married life? It would be so interesting. :agree2:

Lana omg, this is the most impeccable i've seen you in a while!

:shock:  She looks stunning.

Damn it Barrie, i try not to judge, but damn it Barrie.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I really love Barrie and I think he and Lana mesh so well as a couple but.. damn. I used to think he was just going for the "scruffy" look but lately I've come to the conclusion that he might just actually be a dirty person. Either way, they look very happy together and Lana looks beautiful (and I love those sunglasses!)

The title tho :eartha: Barrie needs to get a stylist and a hot shower as soon as possible. He has a sex goddess next to him and he chooses to show himself wearing these clothes. Soo done :icant:  However, Lana seems to be in love with him and this is actually all that matters. :agree:

555.jpg

Ok....firstly, Lana looks flawless. Love that dress and even those sunglasses! :flutter:

And Barrie....well....not really my favourite style, but it's up to Lana I guess.

When I read the title I was like "what? is she's going back to her social worker life?' but then I saw the pics and laughed so hard! :omfg2:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

i don't think the clothes look bad at all.. he himself just looks a mess, like he should literally be playing guitar on the side of the road for cash 

but whatev, lana probably likes it this way. for all we know she like, slaps him across the face when tries to put on a pair of dockers or something lmao

ZRBNill.jpg